Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Knights League Summer Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
just curious, but this guy came all the way out from GE to watch a player do nothing in a 9:00pm summer league game in the rain in ND :confused: .

he was at the FV meeting and came by to watch the game. I cant stand him though, he kept trying to give me tips in the shootout. I had my hand on the ball twice and guessed all but 1 right. tough luck hitting the cross bar tho, thats a shitty way to loose a shootout. Those kids behind the goal were fukcing annoying too.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
all i have to say is the goal to tie it up was one of the nices shots i've seen in awhile outside foot top left corner!!!!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
outside of his big toe maybe. you need to watch more soccer. that shot was one in a thousand.........found the mesh though!

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game for 85 at Mackie on Tues. Hats off to the Rams for finishing strong enough to pull out the shoot out win. Although I am still trying to understand the need for PK's at 10:40pm on a tuesday night following a summer game. KH, much respect, but if we see you boys during the winter, don't expect quite so much 'visiting' while we beat your asses :D I think both squads will take regular season games much more serious. That said best of luck the rest of the way. Also, I want to thank Dopeashell for doing such an outstanding job for us in the backline. I know he may tell everyone that it's shite ball, but having a seasoned sweeper or centre back has helped the rest of us pull our game up. Cheers Dope, pick a fight with some fat limey for me.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals over Aldergrove on tuesday 5-1. pretty shitty game by both teams. we had tonnes of chances but couldn't finish, including two or three breakaways and another where our guy got hacked down in the box from behind but no call. 5-1 works though, looking forward to a good winter season. anyone know who else is gonna be playing div.2 FVSL in the winter besides GEU and NDUNB?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I'm getting a fine for not being at that meeting oh well, soccermom our two teams will be new to div2 and I think the Cat team that is linked to the premier team that finished last will be in div2 as the last place team from Premier gets knocked done to div1 and they don't want to put the CAt team in div1 aswell???? what the fcuk do I know and Backline16 your 100% right about next season the game could have went either way, walls that was the player from the Black knights thats playing for us they belong to the drakside of the force and from what I have heard they over threw the Jedi so I don't think he belongs to any prayer group was a lucky shot but we'll take it and #23 told me today he didn't mean to get yeah also the guy who scored the second goal that was his first game back after he broke his wrist against you guys at the begining of the season cheers NDUNB good luck next season they probably won't have us in the same group next year because we are both new teams to div2 so we might have to wait till next summer season anyway good luck guys

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
rankings were sent out today and t-town is on top.
wru 2-ndnbu 1.............. we are sooooo much better than this!!!
i'll take the blame on this one though, two breakaways/no goals.
sorry boys!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Backline 16 I still think you should grow the hair back and Become Sam Roberts long lost twin again and it won't be the third round how about the finals what a war that would be, anyways we played Peace arch? and won 7-1 and believe it or not I scored one myself crap goal but thats how mine are,in close bang in the garbage all the credit goes to Sanny on that one, nice too see six different goal scores our new guys are looking good I hope the guys on my team that are trying out for GEU's new Div 1 team will think hard about how good we could be next year, sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side, but is it? but I understand when your out at Tommy's trying to pick up some 17 year old slag from Surrey and you see some of the Black Knights who now play in the Prem you would rather brag about being in Div1 then Div2 I mean who wouldn't right? I'm just mad I can hardly play Div3 I guess?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Cheers Backline 16 I still think you should grow the hair back and Become Sam Roberts long lost twin again and it won't be the third round how about the finals what a war that would be, anyways we played Peace arch? and won 7-1 and believe it or not I scored one myself crap goal but thats how mine are,in close bang in the garbage all the credit goes to Sanny on that one, nice too see six different goal scores our new guys are looking good I hope the guys on my team that are trying out for GEU's new Div 1 team will think hard about how good we could be next year, sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side, but is it? but I understand when your out at Tommy's trying to pick up some 17 year old slag from Surrey and you see some of the Black Knights who now play in the Prem you would rather brag about being in Div1 then Div2 I mean who wouldn't right? I'm just mad I can hardly play Div3 I guess?

Trying out...I heard he is hurting for guys to sign.....our team is pretty much the same ....two new guys with one coming from Poco premier. We will see how we standup i guess in september...i should probabely start kicking a ball around some day. Hey Mr. Hector if you need someone to come out for any of your summer league games give me a jingle and light the net up for you :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise I'm not hurting for players anyway I don't have your number do you think you could crack the starting line up??? call me good luck next season we play you guys soon in a friendly that will be fun.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should learn to read I know what your saying now Franchise why didn't you go try out for his team in Div1 you and Kanga could play there

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
I should learn to read I know what your saying now Franchise why didn't you go try out for his team in Div1 you and Kanga could play there

Well it might be that the team is very weak and our team would give them a go.....I also couldn't make tryouts because of work :rolleyes: I would of like to run though.....let me know when the friendly is so I can book it off and pop some goals in

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Royals showed there class once again as they spanked us 5-1 it was close for the first 20 then the wheels fell off when they turned up the heat, we played like crap didn't win any 50/50 balls :confused: couldn't pass to save our lives :confused: , our Keeper was left out to dry on most of the goals :mad: , it was a chippy game partly my fault :rolleyes: for running a few royals over sorry lads couldn't let you dance around out there all night, i should have been booked for the one on #8 sorry again he's a classy player, Andrew you guys have a really good side you should be pushing for a spot in Div 1 next winter, no offence to your keeper but with a top keeper you guys could play Div 1 easy great ball movement and class finishing, Rams we can learn from teams like this they didn't get rattled and they stepped it up and got the job done, well at least I have my goal scoring streak :D :D :D

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude, we have two quality keepers that i think will do us well if we get into div.1, how about you worry about your own shitty team and maybe picking up a few decent players so you can at least dream about remaining in div.2 after this coming winter season. :eek: maybe next time pele. :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Soccer Mom did it hurt when I ran you over you're all class not Pele, Georgie Best :D I go and give your team credit for kicking our asses and that's what you say in return??? your own sweeper said to me your team isn't that strong in net? I have always thought the Royals where a good side or are a good side and how did you guys get to Div2????? oh that's right free promotion well done :D :D :D we have a nice big trophy sitting in our pub that says league champ's what do you have soccer mom??? no trophies??? sorry Andrew your a great guy but keep this clown in check you guys might get something this year I would put my money on you lot show, some class soccer mom

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats unfortunate that all you could do for a team is pick up a bunch of bums off the street just looking for a team to play, then they ditch you when you need them most. it's great to see all you can brag about is running guys over, well done. well done tony. #18

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
royals over WRU 7-1. we came out pretty poorly in the second half and they got within one (2-1). Then we turned up the heat and put 5 in the net after that. looking forward to our game against surrey united, haven't played them yet and apparently they're right up there with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0