Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 National Championship - Challenge Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
All very valid questions; not surprising that CSA makes these decisions by the sea of their pants, and with no explanation to the masses.

But, more importantly, LFC, erm...LFCdude :rolleyes: didn't you do your research before selecting your TTP handle? We already have Dude...hell, we even have a "thedude" :rolleyes:

I'd say simply LFC, but we have one of those (but we've looking to replace him, send resume), and an LFC2, who is also LFC, but lost his password the first go around, so now he flies by LFC2. We're also looking to replace LFC2. Send resume.

So, for your convenience, I've drafted a list of alternatives for you to choose from.
  • Other dude
  • Different dude
  • LFC1
  • LFC3
  • Bruce
  • A plethora of other original and as of yet unselected TTP handles

Welcome to TTP.

Your welcome wagon,

~Dude.

There can be only one...

Best Dude material in 4876 posts. Keep up the good work.

NobbyStiles

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFCdude said:
Would be nice to find out,but I won't hold my breath. From my experience these types of things are always seemingly settled at the last minute. Maybe Dave Randall has some answers?

The AB tems were as suprised as you to find we have 2 reps. We have also asked how they are going to decide who is in. And quess what: ASA can't answer us
1. AMSL + Prov winners? - this would be my suggestion, make the league mean something more than prov qualification spots. If its te same team, then go to #2
2. 2 Prov finalists? - then as you say you would be better off losing to be #2

Furthermore, the teams only play 2 games and then adios if you don't win the group. Glad they didn't do that when we went to Quebec!!
Lose the first one and you can go on the p*** for a week. Could be a long trip for one game for some teams.

Its also a CSA decision to let Yukon in and go to 12. I notice they don't come in when its in Newfie!!

All the breast

Nobby
PS
Don't you think they should go back to Westerns first + then a smaller Nationals?? Save a lot of $$

LFCdude

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dude....but if I'm going to be a better bastard then I guess it starts now! My tag will remain as it is....deal with it!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The weather has been absolute rubbish this summer in Calgary but the fields are looking good. We have had lots of rain so the fields right now are softer and greener than usual. Bring your mittens fella's as the long term forcast looks chilly. :D

bertrumyourcalgarysocialplanner

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NobbyStiles said:
http://www.calgarycentennialsoccer.com./

Website just opened but not too much info on it yet.

The Website finally has the game times and locations on it - just a week before the event starts :rolleyes: And of course for some reason all of the men's times are up but the women's is missing the last day of round robin games and the times for the finals on Thanksgiving Monday.

But with the times and locations set, I am definitely starting to get pumped up :wa:

Now we just have to wait for BC Soccer and the CSA to confirm our flight times and itineraries - less than a week until we leave and we still haven't received confirmation :rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
The Website finally has the game times and locations on it - just a week before the event starts :rolleyes: And of course for some reason all of the men's times are up but the women's is missing the last day of round robin games and the times for the finals on Thanksgiving Monday.

But with the times and locations set, I am definitely starting to get pumped up :wa:

Now we just have to wait for BC Soccer and the CSA to confirm our flight times and itineraries - less than a week until we leave and we still haven't received confirmation :rolleyes:
Alas, just another Nationals for ole Megs. Par for course. Ho hum. Nice to see you still get excited about this as you should. Just think of all those trophies and medals you can show your grandchildren one day as they munch on one of your chocolate chip cookies you just baked. Meanwhile, Mr. Megs will be planting the bulbs in the garden. Yes, enjoy these treks before the above image I portrayed becomes reality. Now, who will become Mr. Megs one day? Will he be a footballer? Will he be someone Megs meets at these National competitions she seems to go to every year? Maybe this years digital pics will tell the story. Can't wait. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's what I read from the above post:

Ballbaby said:
Blah, blah, blah. Bluh blah bu, blah balah blah... etc...
Was anything said about nipples? I lost interest after the 10th blah.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
Nutmegs' nipples will not be appearing in uniform this weekend. :) One can only hope that the unis aren't white in her situation :eek:

It's nice to see MWSL gave you a bye for the weekend! Rest up sista! :wa:

Now we just have to wait for BC Soccer - less than a week until we leave and we still haven't received confirmation

Talk about 'Fly' by the seat of your pants... :p

+SC

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of days to go, so I thought I would wish the best of luck to Sporting at Nationals. Do us all in BC proud and bring home the gold :bronco: The team looks sharp and lets hope you keep the momentum going through the tourney

NobbyStiles

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring your woolies as its cold, but supposed to warm up a bit over the wknd.

Don't fancy BC mens chances - you'd better be ready as G&G looked very good at provs - some former A lge/UofA players.

Although we had them at 3-0, they came back strong to tie. I predict they'll win it all!! I'd like to be proven wrong though.

Just to show you how pissed I am that were not there :knvb: I'm taking my kids team to PoCo for a tournament. hope it stops raining for a bit!! :wa:

Good luck,

Nobby

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Started some official threads just above this one for people to follow this week so we might as well shut this one down.

Go BC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0