Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Nation's Cup - tournament banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still 2 months away but there are a few rumours swirling about so I thought it might be a good time to start the banter for the lower mainland's premier summer tournament event.

Rumour 1:

Is there a women's portion to the tourney this year? If so, how are they gonna fit all the games in?

Rumour 2:

Big Transfer: someone who has played for the same country for 12 years, and won 2 maybe 3 nations cups is transfering countries! As the Captain would say, Shoc-king! Or Hail Hail - take your pick :D

So who is playing for who this year? Can the Pork Chops carry their winter momentum into the summer?

Discuss this and more.

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly, no. I'm trying though and until Poland no-shows for the 200th year in a row Im affraid there isn't enough room. Right, Willy?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't tell me AK is going to play for the Stinky Socks, that is very sad indeed. Scotland is getting ready at all levels, from Open to Over-75's, all the teams should be very strong and ready to take home some titles.
Lets Go O-30's.

hos

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
AK really is whipped, selling out the home land for a bunch of croats shocking.

i have a confirmed disowning if AK makes that move. i trust bronco is NOT bluffing.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Rumour 1:

Is there a women's portion to the tourney this year? If so, how are they gonna fit all the games in?
Guess what Regsi, I have first hand knowledge that the chicks will be getting the shite field #4. It's a nice gesture to get the ladies involved, but a bit of a turnoff for field space :rolleyes: :mad:

I hear a rumour that an old washed-up broad will be coaching the women's team representing Ireland :confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have heard rumblings about a women's side this year.
I chatted with Mrs. Mackers at the Co-ed opening tournament about it.

KNVB, i'd be glad to play for the Dutch since it's as close to a Norwegian team as i'll ever get.

What are the dates?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
i have heard rumblings about a women's side this year.
I chatted with Mrs. Mackers at the Co-ed opening tournament about it.

KNVB, i'd be glad to play for the Dutch since it's as close to a Norwegian team as i'll ever get.

What are the dates?
auctually yoda,this tourney is for players not muckers
:eek: ;)

sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, heard it's an amazing weekend of games though.
Usually i have something else on the same weekend, but right now i can't remember what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0