Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Nation's Cup - tournament banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

Ahhhhh, just saw your phone number, the wife doesn't let me have the cell much these days as, like you said, I have a tendancy to fill it with strange girl's names :D

I'm looking to get a game going next Tuesday, does that work for you ?

Cheers, mackers.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
I have a tendancy to fill it with strange girl's names :D

She is certainly strange, that is for sure. Doesn't really look Irish to me either. Maybe she should get some fake ID.

Slang goat tinfoil. Did I say that right?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Coach is running the Engerland O-30's Nation Cup team this year, and with Lurchy signed on to supply the kit, we know who will be the nicest kitted team at this years tourney, to bad they will also be the softest after hearing some of the old boys that have signed on. Bunch of David Beckhams and a few spice girls on that team, and oh yah, a D. Jonsey.

Should be an interesting tourney with some of the BIG signings for Scotland, yes if you are from New Zealand, it means your familly is from Scotland, welcome aboard Kiwi.

Only 3 weeks to go.

hos

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
So Coach is running the Engerland O-30's Nation Cup team this year, and with Lurchy signed on to supply the kit, we know who will be the nicest kitted team at this years tourney, to bad they will also be the softest after hearing some of the old boys that have signed on. Bunch of David Beckhams and a few spice girls on that team, and oh yah, a D. Jonsey.

Should be an interesting tourney with some of the BIG signings for Scotland, yes if you are from New Zealand, it means your familly is from Scotland, welcome aboard Kiwi.

Only 3 weeks to go.

hos
Why is it in the lower mainland, everybody has some Scottish in them? It's like the Pine Beetle epidemic.:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better than some Greek in ya,

hey havn't we gone through this allready Balls, every year you complain about how strong the Scotland team is, why don't you go and get some of thos great players from that Corrupt Greek league of yours. I know BigZ is a Geek this year, who else.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notice:

Former Open MVP looking for O30's Nations Cup team to play on. Heritage nation (Portugal) does not have a team at this level and past nation team has given the cheeky snub.

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know that Larsson was Portugees, did he win MVP or just the scoring title that year. Is that boy back from Calgary for the tourney, I am sure that the Caribean team has a spot for him, just stay on the LOW Down.

Where is Sir Regs playing this year, I hear that knut is coming over to the Dark Side, I am sure that Millar will have a spot for him on the bench.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
She is certainly strange, that is for sure. Doesn't really look Irish to me either. Maybe she should get some fake ID.
Dap, don't judge a book by it's cover brotha. Little do you know but the darkest one in the family has the most Irish in him :eek:
It's funny how slave owners took advantage of their power :rolleyes:

On another note, we had a good training session last night. Mackers, I think we're going to 'save' ourselves for the tourney and keep with our private training sessions. I can't expose our secrets yet ;)

Field #4, here we come :wa:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
exhibition result:

India 3
Canada 2

not a terrible effort and/or result being the first time together in a year. we didn't touch the ball the first twenty minutes. india is, not suprisingly, fit and fast. few bodies missing and a couple new additions this year should keep canada competitive. walks did a fine job of using his discretion on one or two, k maybe six of seven, questionable tackles.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD, either way you're going to have a conflict. We've always known that.

The women's final is at 3pm...There's going to be more than just a few co-ed teams affected this year...Men play 5pm or later...and so on...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know SC and teams still aren't signing enough players that are willing to put coed before the nations cup. I can't figure that out either. It is a good thing the league still tries to help these teams out as much as they can.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and teams still aren't signing enough players that are willing to put coed before the nations cup.
You're taking the piss here, correct? The Nation's Cup is the premier summer tournament with the best co-ed beer garden going!

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC - looks like we have a 3:30 date on Saturday, I heard you are running the (gong) show for the Irish, I've been chosen from a exhausting process to run (ruin) team Canada. Looking forward to it!!

D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ralph,

Obviously you were the drunkest the other night... or was that the exhausting process you speak of... them waiting for one of the guys to get past the 5 pooftah drink mark :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0