Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Mens Cup - Round 2 Results & Semis Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fartmaster

Sep 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

GORGE FC over Firefighters FC

I don't know much about Gorge but I do know that the Firemen are not capable of going another step further in the province cup. I've seen about 4 firemen games this year and everytime I watched them they haven't really proved to me that they are a team capable of winning on a weekly basis. However, this is the semi-finals and it is WIN OR GO HOME time but I just don't see the firemen in the finals, so Gorge has this one.

COLUMBUS/CLAN FC over Sapperton Rovers

Too bad these two teams can't play here in the mainland so that the regular VMSL fans can watch the two Group B teams going at it for the final two spots at nationals. I know both teams quite well in terms of their style. Sapperton leads the all time series by beating Columbus twice in the season this year by knocking them 4-2 early on and 2-1 in the last game of the seasson. But don't let that fool you, Columbus is a much better team and I can't remember the last time they lost...oh wait, it was the Sapperton game! Columbus is on a 7 or 8 game winning streak...congratulations!, I'm rooting for you! this streak will not come to an end. Columbus will win!!!

ps. Congratulations to GINO GAITA of Columbus/Clan FC for scoring his first goal of the year in about 22 games as he is one of their forwards!!! The team played about 27 games including league, imperial, the province cup and also a few exhibitions this season. Of those games, Gino Gaita has missed about 5 due to an injury he suffered in the first imperial cup game. Scoring 1 goal all season shows that GINO GAITA deserves more time on the pitch as opposed to his half a games. What about the celebration when Gino scored that only tap in goal of the year against Inter!!!, his brother was so excited for him that he ran a full sprint from his 18 yard box he was sweeping to the other teams goal line to hug and embrace his brother! that was too funny! The entire Inter sideline was in tears laughing albeit they were down 2-0. Besides Gino Gaita's offensive prowlness and his hunger to score goals (laughing as I type) Columbus/Clan will win the nationals!!!...GO GAITA GO!!!.....score me another!!!

I think Gino Gaita is my new favorite player in the VMSL, his celebration was just too much for me not to like him!

pss. I just farted.

Fartmaster

Sep 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad Peg is out of contention. I would have loved to see Pegasus at nationals since this is the one time BC gets to host it. I love peg soccer, and I love their birds too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0