Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Mens Cup - Round 2 Results & Semis Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

island son

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe my ears. All the yammerin
about fields and dimensions. When you
mainlanders need a great pitch, just come over
to Island, we'd love to help you out.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
U ARE WEE TODD TED said:
Actually the last time the gay retard`s beat the retard`s in a B.C. game it was on a golden goal.[fact] The gay retard`s must be very happy the golden goal is gone now! The gay retard`s are so good it took them until the 27th. minute of O.T. to score.[Fact] It took the strait retard`s 3 minute`s to score in O.T. with ten men.[Fact] The gay retard`s 27th. minute O.T. goal came while strait retard`s had 9 men on field. This was becuase gay retarded ref would not let strait retard`s sub for injured player.The strait retard`s were very unlucky.[Fact] The gay retard`s were very lucky.[Fact] Another [Fact] The ratio of strait people to gay people is 20 to 1 or about 480 strait`s to every 20 gay`s. Todd Ted is right the gay retard`s suck! That just what gay`s do. I wish for the gay retard`s good luck to continue until next year.Good Luck!
What's with all the retard talk? Who started this, anyway? :D

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was a Van guy but then Todd Ted went off the deep end......

So...the Fire fighters sound like a fit, hard working team. Was the Surrey team out worked? Who had most of the possesion?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, it was an Islander:

U ARE WEE TODD TED said:
Yup, Every body on the Island is retarded,inbreeding you know.The Vantreight`s get big grant`s from the government to hire retard`s to pick daffodil`s on thier farm.The best soccer player`s on the island get all the job`s and a spot on the team .( semi-pro ) The inbreeding is key see it is a simple game you don`t have to be smart just score goal`s .

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tunes said:
Was the Surrey team out worked?
Easy, Tunes, KNVB might bite your head off for that one during this "sensitive" time.

KNVB, who was in the middle of the park for you? Or am I not allowed to ask?

WABstillcangloatforatleastanother5days.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me, Stauber and G.

I didn't mean my sensitive time either, nipple. I meant the provincial cup time and how every VMSLer is afraid to say boo in fear of winding people up.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell, the Gorge guys wind everyone up all the time and they are one of the most successful teams around. The correlation is evident.

What kind of shape is RAP in?

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played on it last a few weeks ago....it actually wasn't that bad. They fixed up the middle, and if they decide to cut the grass the field should be in not bad shape. We've put a request in to sort it out before the weekend. The last thing we want is more talk about shite fields.......

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suggest to the home team to hire a Survey team to mark out the corners of said field and especially the 18 yard box. Hey just to piss of the KNUT make it 17.5.... I dont' know why he complains i didnt' even see the knut on the field!

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Sunday.....?
Gorge over Fire in a low scoring battle...2-1
Columbus over Sap...in regulation...or Sap if it goes to OT and Peno's.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Hell, the Gorge guys wind everyone up all the time and they are one of the most successful teams around. The correlation is evident.

What kind of shape is RAP in?

I heard it was 80 by 50 with 10 yard boxes, instead of 18..........

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's all this chatter about knuts and tight boxes? Where's a moderator when you need one.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
I suggest to the home team to hire a Survey team to mark out the corners of said field and especially the 18 yard box. Hey just to piss of the KNUT make it 17.5.... I dont' know why he complains i didnt' even see the knut on the field!

The best thing I could do is hire a degenerate like yourself. You would try to make the box 16.5 metres, but with your mastering of the metric system, end up making it 18 yards instead?!

BTW, When I came on, you were trying to figure out how to open your twist cap. We completely took over the game at that point and scored the winner 2 minutes later.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This field lining debate is riveting. In fact, why bother even playing footy, let's just have a field lining contest! Ten bucks says Croatia would lose marks for accuracy, Surrey would have chalk outlines of bodies all over their pitch and WAB's Nobel Prize winning line job would be ruined at the finish when BJB's oversized melon refracts WAB's GPS signal from the U.S. military satellite he rented.

Predictions?
Firesportsmentown over Gorgeous George and the Gorge.
Christopher Columbus over the Snapperheads.

Take it to the bank!

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI...RAP apparently looks pretty good. The width has been increased ...... creating a nightmare for any unfit teams.

Will definately help the fit and skillful. Be sure to eat lotza Ferrie food boyzzz.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
This field lining debate is riveting. In fact, why bother even playing footy, let's just have a field lining contest! Ten bucks says Croatia would lose marks for accuracy, Surrey would have chalk outlines of bodies all over their pitch and WAB's Nobel Prize winning line job would be ruined at the finish when BJB's oversized melon refracts WAB's GPS signal from the U.S. military satellite he rented.

LOL:)

One More Time

Apr 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering if anyone knew if B.C. gets two berths into the National Championships this year. I noticed that Alberta recieved two last year. If so how are the berths allocated? If it's the two semi-final winners from this weekend it should be a real barn burner on Sunday. Hope to see lots of Vancouver supporters in the stands.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One More Time said:
I was wondering if anyone knew if B.C. gets two berths into the National Championships this year. I noticed that Alberta recieved two last year. If so how are the berths allocated? If it's the two semi-final winners from this weekend it should be a real barn burner on Sunday. Hope to see lots of Vancouver supporters in the stands.

I heard Surrey are hosting and now that they are out of the cup they may have to figure out some way of getting in, such as allowing the host to enter the nationals without qualifying.

It should be what they did last year, top two finishers from the provincials which would be the two winners Sunday. Should be some good matches on the weekend.

Cheers
JB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Surrey" isn't hosting. The championships were awarded to North Shore Pegasus - I know - but I read it in the paper.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0