Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other news Arsenal are the only team in league history to finish the season with two losses and be in the finals. Congratulations. Quality stuff FVSSL.

You’re only as good as your last game Arsenal in your case last two.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh just let it go....:D

I blame the FVSA and lads who have quadraceps the same strength as a piece of cooked pasta, NOT the FVSSL.

Pasta...
It was always only about the pasta anyway...
And the Australian Shiraz.
And chick tunes being played out of pimped up cars owned by guys going through a mid life crisis.
And peeing on England flags or using them as toilet paper.

That's all it ever was about.

:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amazing. The last 10 posts were Arsenal rips and I'm the one to get singled out.Taking the piss Cantuzzi. Taking the piss. :rolleyes:

Funny I don't see any posts from Ha ha ha today...

Ah, RF, it was a cheeky wee Australian Shiraz and you forgot the Margarita's and the ‘As seen on TV’ $19.95 in dash power inverter that ran the blender.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you won’t fcuking believe this, but I just got off the phone with Rob Ott. He said that the Lizards are going to lose their title. I kinda sort of let slip while pleading my case about his fcuking awful decision to disqualify the Muckers that Dude hadn’t in fact played 5 league games before he played in the finals. I didn’t mean too it just came out as an example in the heat of things. I guess he’s phoning Kilby now. I just hung up on the guy after I told him he's lost the fcuking plot!

Congratulations Arsenal on your weak title.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Well, you won’t fcuking believe this, but I just got off the phone with Rob Ott. He said that the Lizards are going to lose their title. I kinda sort of let slip while pleading my case about his fcuking awful decision to disqualify the Muckers that Dude hadn’t in fact played 5 league games before he played in the finals. I didn’t mean too it just came out as an example in the heat of things. I guess he’s phoning Kilby now. I just hung up on the guy after I told him he's lost the fcuking plot!

Congratulations Arsenal on your weak title.

:rolleyes:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No wonder You're a cnut.

Not even a few minutes after reading that I got a call pretty well confirming what you stated.

Congratulations Arsenal on possibly being the first team in history to lose a semi-final and a final and still be declared champions:rolleyes: .

Unfcukingbelievable

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. I consider myself a friend and admirer (or maybe an amuser) of Dude, but seriously, anybody know where he is right now? If he gets wind of this in the wrong frame of mind, well, let's just say I would be a bit concerned.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got wind on the way back from Whistler (worked from the Garbonzo chair last two days) (again), to drop off mini Dude, now will be heading back in 2 hours. I'm in a good place.

But, will say this: I'm innocent. The 2nd sample will prove this. Until then, I have nothing else to say.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true. Based on a technicality. Dude was on the team list for five games, but, Ron Ott watched the final and after seeing Dudes' performance came to the conclussion that there was no way Dude has ever played a game of soccer before in his life.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this fcuking true? Demo can you confirm? I gotta say, I've been following this whole playoff debacle from afar (literally, I was in Peru for nearly a month) but this is fcuking unbelievable... I've put the Cascades Alumni team in this league for the past 4-5 years and have been growing more and more unhappy about the quality of play (save for 2-3 games a season). The league's good for a run and to get the boys out for pints and BBQ, but frankly, if this latest disqualification is true, I'm seriously considering pulling the Alumni out for next season and going elsewhere. This is just so bush, it's bloody embarassing...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
It's true. Based on a technicality. Dude was on the team list for five games, but, Ron Ott watched the final and after seeing Dudes' performance came to the conclussion that there was no way Dude has ever played a game of soccer before in his life.
You can't ask for better than that.

:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No.

The never ending joke must continue this week.

Someone answer the Captain's question here please.
The man played 2.25 games this year for the Muckers and as much as he didn't deserve to play in this Elite Final, he deserves an answer damn it.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a positive note

More fun on the horizon???

ND Highanders (ie) 5 or 6 muckers have drawn Arsenal in the Kamloops tourney this weekend... Sunday @ noon McArthur Island Park if anyone is interested... I'm assuming the only way we'll beat them is if they completely bottle it... We'll need to lose our personality, sea legs, football knowledge and run around like chickens with our heads cut off!!! Lights out at 9pm Saturday boys...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0