Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, after much debating and the possibility of the Muckers folding, it has been decided that The mighty MUCKERS are in. Looks like we have a team this years boys.:wa:
What other teams are in for this year?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok you Muckers. Just got word of our first game. Some good news and some bad news.
Looks like the derby is set for the opening game :D . May 3rd Langley turf. Unfortunately at 9pm:( . Pm me or let me know here if you can make it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pipo,

Any chance of some geegers to start the season off on the right note? Make it happen.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7:00 pm tonight at Langley turf.

Last night's results. First Capital 2 - Brickmen 2

Arsenal 1 - Fv Impact 1.

Could be interesting tonight as to how many Muckers can actually make it:( .

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
Yup, what he said. Plus Knvb and Millar are kunts for bailing on us:eek: . More details to followwehn coherent.
What are you, a fcuking parrot? Someone get him a cracker.

Eyes bleeding, stomach unsettled, head pounding close to vomiting...It has to be the day after a Mucker game.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, any chance we can get a schedule posted or whatever ...... I've got to organize flights out to Abbotsford and other Godforsaken places like it plus schedule collision repairs throughout the summer :rolleyes:

Secondly, somebody please sort me out with directions to the field or even better come pick me up from the bloody airport - the flight leaves in about 30 minutes :rolleyes:

Oh, and Demo ...... cheers for the phone call last night from the Roxy. If my eyes weren't bleeding from the previous night's activities (at the same locale nonetheless), I would've picked up. Really .........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The moment LUFC2 has been waiting for since I told him there was a game tonight...The Muckers 8 - MD Transport (or so their tops said) a very respectable 1. I’m sorry it’s not 3:00am and I’m sorry I’m not nearly as witty as Demo, but there it is anyway, sunshine.

Stepchild with the hatty, RF finishing his only opportunity of the game like the true marksman that he is with 1, Millar with a double and some other guy with 1 and Studsup with the all important 8th in a 8-1 win. We were truly no where with-out that goal.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ ......

Just got back from the 3 time zone drive back to downtown and was pretty sure I passed Stepchild passed out on the side of the road.

I honestly don't think I've been on a field where I've seen so many megs. Millar had 3 in the first 10 minutes and I think ended up with about 5. Mind you, when you attempt 382, you're bound to get a couple :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Christ ......

Yes Walks?
You called mate?
The second coming is right here son so don't you worry.

I just had to bear down last night and get the job done with the limited space and chances available.
When it's time to step up, you just finish.
I just hope I can pass on to the rest of the young lads my experience in scoring clutch goals and taking advantage in the box whenever you get those rare chances.

Cheers,
RF

:D

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razzle dazzle Arsenal!Good game last night out at Kilgard.Nice to win from our own doing rather than an own goal.Up 5-0 at the half,thanks to Taylor &mega-madman.7-1 final score.A good clean game.Class shown from the Brickmen as they were happy to help when we ran out of beer.Cheers!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
surfer said:
Razzle dazzle Arsenal!Good game last night out at Kilgard.Nice to win from our own doing rather than an own goal.Up 5-0 at the half,thanks to Taylor &mega-madman.7-1 final score.A good clean game.Class shown from the Brickmen as they were happy to help when we ran out of beer.Cheers!

Wow, we finally have another team posting on here. Where are the rest of you wankers:D from the other teams in the league. (Utah:eek: )

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0