Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Knights summer league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once, I have to agree w/ Guinness. It was once a very competitive league. A good place to play for guys who wanted to get in a good, competitive, somewhat high caliber game once a week. You could not come out expecting to get in a "summer league" type run.

There were other options for the beer league type run, where many of us played as well, anyhow.

Now, from what I read and hear, it has dropped dramatically.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You better not Dude. You grew up playing winter ball and should show your ever-lasting patronage to the winter seasons you grew up playing in, you fcuking thankless cnut.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, the ever expected bite in the ass has materialized.

~Hargravesisstillathanklesscnut.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams 5 Poco Pacific 0, way to hot for me, totti great pitch as well:rolleyes: I remember watching my Dad's team play there 25 years ago, have they done anything since then?:p

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the whitecaps wanted too use that pitch but we said no!its not our home field, we don't have one so jb put us there.yea and that was a bad game,but the rams looked better then they did 2years ago! but what happend too all your old guys? the team looked a lot younger yesterday.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the old guys moved on, what number do you wear, I was asking the guys on the back line who totti was and they thought I was stoned or something. I think we are better then two years ago, but the real test will come in the winter.

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
that pitch was shite! screwed up my ankle pretty good going up for the ball...might be out a few weeks Hector, just as I was getting back into playing again. I wont be there tonight, trying to shake it off before tuesdays game. Maybe ill try another bicycle kick lol

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have two wins two losses and a shoot out loss, there are no ties, but we are a plus five in goals

Magpies 3 Rams 1
Rams 7 Coquitlam 1
A.C.B.C. 4 Rams 0
Rams 0 Royals0*
Pacific 0 Rams5

thats how it's been for us, never the same team but we are getting better now we have a coach.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams 2 Magpies 4 shite game, first 25 mintues we owned them, should have had four goals easy, but we can't hit a cows arse with a shovel, sucks lossing to a kick and run team.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a website link for the Knights league??? By the names of the teams you've played it isn't the same "Knights" league as the one the Rangers, Storm etc. play in...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Rams continue to impress.....yeah right we lost to the worst team I have ever played soccer against, WTF they scored two goals right at the start of the game, I don't even know how. we then scored but that was it, I also fcuked my ankle up so no soccer for about three weeks for me, and is it me or does it take way to long to see a doctor when you go to emergancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0