Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Knights summer league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
...I also fcuked my ankle up so no soccer for about three weeks for me, and is it me or does it take way to long to see a doctor when you go to emergancy?

Depends on where you are emerging from and how...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: league website

Great information available... At least now I know how to get a hold of Andy's daughter!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Well the Rams continue to impress.....yeah right we lost to the worst team I have ever played soccer against, WTF they scored two goals right at the start of the game, I don't even know how. we then scored but that was it, I also fcuked my ankle up so no soccer for about three weeks for me, and is it me or does it take way to long to see a doctor when you go to emergancy?

A twisted ankle I don't think come first on the list....I do believe they go with the people that are dying first.

Get well soon

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well I understand that Franchise, I just feel for the little guy that had a bug crawl up his nose, he was there before me and didn't get to see a Doctor until I was done, now tell me whats worse twisted ankle or bug up the nose???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just feel for the little guy that had a bug crawl up his nose, he was there before me and didn't get to see a Doctor until I was done, now tell me whats worse twisted ankle or bug up the nose???
Tell me you're making that up.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No being serious, I felt like shite after I heard the family telling the Doctor what was wrong with the little guy.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams Vs the A.C.B.C. formly known as North Coquitlam formly known as Eagle Ridge Hades, can't wait to see how many of the boys from Vancouver will make it out to Butt fcuk nowhere, maybe they can use the team bus they have :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great result last night, Rams showing that great form...then I awoke and yeah we lost agian 3-0, I don't know what else to say we played really well last night just couldn't get it done, game was way closer then teh score, we could finish, or we might have won......maybe

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Great result last night, Rams showing that great form...then I awoke and yeah we lost agian 3-0, I don't know what else to say we played really well last night just couldn't get it done, game was way closer then teh score, we could finish, or we might have won......maybe

Looks to me that you need some scoring my friend....you should have shot from center....the eagle ridge tender is horriable with long shots.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No they have a new keeper and he's way better then the tall black guy they had he was awful, oh but we still lost to them when he played, yeah Franchise looks like you'll be a Ram next year then eh bud??? we need someone that can finish

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win for the rams last night, shoot out win but we'll take it, The Ref was horrible both he made bad call after bad call against both teams, but the penalty with about a minute left was weak, when our Captain asked him why he made the call, his answer, was " I'm not going to tell you" whats that all about??? wanker.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
No they have a new keeper and he's way better then the tall black guy they had he was awful, oh but we still lost to them when he played, yeah Franchise looks like you'll be a Ram next year then eh bud??? we need someone that can finish

I may very well be;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a waste of a Tuesday night, Poco only had 8 players and once we got our 6th goal they called the game, I felt bad for the guys from Poco that had to drive out to ridge, for the mean nothing game.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickey Mouse

See what happens to the league when you tier it and move games into the deep dark depths of the valley!!! JB should have kept the knights league where Woodward had established it for years (Newton, N.Delta & White Rock)

BTW, Rangers 8-3 Punjab FC.

Website is still a bag of dicks!:rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams over the Poco Pacific 6-3, what a great thread this is, we need Walls and Soccermom back playing in this league next year:rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ddin't make the trip to Surrey last night, but it looks like Surrey United laid a good ol' ass kicking on the Rams, 8-0. I have no Idea what happened, the biggest loss ever for the Rams. oh well better luck next time lads, good luck to everyone this coming winter season, where ever you play.cheers.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday Divsion 1 Final
Sporting vs Rangers
Newton Athletic #7
kick off @ 6:30pm

just in case anyone is interested???:rolleyes:

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting FC 1 - Ranger 1
Game was called during ot as the lights at NAP went out.
Sporting FC came out winners in the end though, as "Grandad" beat out Jacko in a game of rock, paper, scissors, to see who took home the beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0