Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no he plays on the UBC team, we both go to the same school, i've seen him play for the varsity squad. Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't the ND Titans lose to Pomo Gunners, who are first placed and undefeated in 2c? I'm only talking about the ND Titans playoff team, as that's when he played.

if you dont mind me asking, what is his name? im going to ask a couple of the UBC guys I know about him?

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you dont mind me asking, what is his name? im going to ask a couple of the UBC guys I know about him?

his name is Ryan Reynolds, he played for Douglas for a year I think and this is his first year with UBC. who else do you know on the UBC team? I played with Tyson and Adrian on Fraser Valley Metro a few years back and their both on the team as well.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
his name is Ryan Reynolds, he played for Douglas for a year I think and this is his first year with UBC. who else do you know on the UBC team? I played with Tyson and Adrian on Fraser Valley Metro a few years back and their both on the team as well.

I played with the Whitecaps youth team with a bunch of the guys. Ryan Reynolds played a year older than me. He is a very good center mid. I also know Jorge Angel Mira, i grew up with him. Also Scott Barling, Marco Visintin, Steve Johnson, Sebastian Crema, Jason Gill, Dayne Jackson and I trained with their old keeper Serge. Hahah so I know a bunch of those guys.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played with the Whitecaps youth team with a bunch of the guys. Ryan Reynolds played a year older than me. He is a very good center mid. I also know Jorge Angel Mira, i grew up with him. Also Scott Barling, Marco Visintin, Steve Johnson, Sebastian Crema, Jason Gill, Dayne Jackson and I trained with their old keeper Serge. Hahah so I know a bunch of those guys.

In more ways then one ,right Masry??? You guys played drop the soap and hide the sausage. So much for no name dropping on here. Maybe they don't want people to know they know you. Ever think of that.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In more ways then one ,right Masry??? You guys played drop the soap and hide the sausage. So much for no name dropping on here. Maybe they don't want people to know they know you. Ever think of that.

Sometimes WestCoast, i'm sure at the end of the day, they'll still talk to me hahah :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0