Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread bugs me more then anything, everytime time I look at it I want to put a fork in my eye...yet the question is why do I look at it:confused:

This means shite does everyone not get it....

Here is the point blank truth 2a has one great team Aldergrove, the second place team Poco is below average in skill, they finish near the bottom of our pool last year and yet they switch divisions and they are at the top:confused: Ps they lost to a div 3 team in cup...bad...shite they didn't even score a goal!

Div 2b I won't even start with that, Poco Lions are at the top:rolleyes:

Can't count ACBC as there reg season team and playoff team are miles different (they will win the cup no question!)

Div 2c Is miles ahead in talented teams...Stolo, Rams, Coyotes, Peg Rangers and Gunners would be at the top in either of those other two divisions....

Westcoast can probabley comment on this since his team was in 2a last year and finished second yet they come down to 2c and are fighting to stay in div 2.

Class is out....

LOL! How many of those 5 talented teams from 2C are left in the cup? hmmmmmmm..........:D

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg Rangers should not be included in that rant there Franchise. they barley got out of div 3 last year. in fact, we tied them once and beat them the other. while being 2 men down. so unless they totally over hauled there very young, mouthy team. they should be left out.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg Rangers should not be included in that rant there Franchise. they barley got out of div 3 last year. in fact, we tied them once and beat them the other. while being 2 men down. so unless they totally over hauled there very young, mouthy team. they should be left out.

They're a pretty solid team when they have their guys out, which I'm thinking isn't as much as they would like. Peg_rangers can correct me if I'm wrong. We'll be looking at signing a bunch of them for next year, provided they want to move up, as they helped big time when we needed them.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gunners and stolo yes...

peg rangers lost to Titans (2A), Coyotes lost to a div. 3 team (??) and ur mighty rams lost to ACBC (2B)....care for a transfer to mighty Nomads instead buddy?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
gunners and stolo yes...

peg rangers lost to Titans (2A), Coyotes lost to a div. 3 team (??) and ur mighty rams lost to ACBC (2B)....care for a transfer to mighty Nomads instead buddy?

Coyotes lost to dewdney

Rams beat Knights

Gunners beat stolo....so 6 out of 10 played eachother in our division

All I am saying is can't really count how many teams are left in our division if we all played each other first round

For my own sake it doesn't look so bad if you lose to the eventual winner ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're a pretty solid team when they have their guys out, which I'm thinking isn't as much as they would like. Peg_rangers can correct me if I'm wrong. We'll be looking at signing a bunch of them for next year, provided they want to move up, as they helped big time when we needed them.

I hope its there keeper, he is top notch!

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that there is no real criteria to measure which division is better. The records of each team only reflect how good a team is in within their division. It is impossible to say that a 3rd place team in div A can beat a 1st place team in B or vice versa. The only possible way to measure, would be through inter-divisional play, which occurred during the cup, although the teams in the cup do not reflect the teams in the season as they field some different players. Therefore, there is no way to determine exactly which division is stronger or weaker. If you want to make the argument that div 2 A and C have alot of teams in the bottom of the combined power rankings, read my explanation of that in the page above.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I play on Peg Rangers this year, so I'm not sure how crappy the team was last year so I won't speak on their behalf, but, I think this year we proved to be a solid team at times. We have a problem with fielding our core group of guys, which is why we are very inconsistent in our play. This season we have beaten and tied both Stolo and Coyotes, and we have lost to Westcoast and a few other teams at the bottom of our division. So I guess your right, we are not an elite team in our division, since elite teams show up to play all season long, but we have been for a strong team for half the season.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ, whats the deal with the coyotes having an A and B team? Whats the difference? You guys all know each other?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ, whats the deal with the coyotes having an A and B team? Whats the difference? You guys all know each other?
there's two coyote teams in the same div so people need to be able to tell us apart, the league recognizes us as the 'B' team n the older guys as the 'A' team...its like if there was two sentinel teams in div 2 one team would be A n one would be B, n since you were the first sentinel team you guys would probably be the 'A' team..

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play on Peg Rangers this year, so I'm not sure how crappy the team was last year so I won't speak on their behalf, but, I think this year we proved to be a solid team at times. We have a problem with fielding our core group of guys, which is why we are very inconsistent in our play. This season we have beaten and tied both Stolo and Coyotes, and we have lost to Westcoast and a few other teams at the bottom of our division. So I guess your right, we are not an elite team in our division, since elite teams show up to play all season long, but we have been for a strong team for half the season.

The team last year was a bunch of whiney cnuts that would start fights then run to the sideline. that being said, when they had there collective shite together, they were a decent team. proof by promotion. hopefully they have cut ties with the 3 or 4 really useless tit's on the team, there keeper was one of those tit's i speak of. when they lost to us, he starts a fight with a team mate and the coach. like i said before, whiney cnut.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team last year was a bunch of whiney cnuts that would start fights then run to the sideline. that being said, when they had there collective shite together, they were a decent team. proof by promotion. hopefully they have cut ties with the 3 or 4 really useless tit's on the team, there keeper was one of those tit's i speak of. when they lost to us, he starts a fight with a team mate and the coach. like i said before, whiney cnut.

Nope same guy, our first game he threw the ball at his defender. The defender took off his jersey and quit, the keeper said he was done....so we didn't play the last 10 minutes as they wanted to quit the game.

Their team as a whole are a good bunch of guys....minus the tit in net.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the correct answer to which division is better is........................................................
...........................................................WHO GIVES A shite!!!!!!!!!

all this comparing who beat who and who lost to who is ridonculous.....guess that means the canucks are better than the wings cause they beat them this year

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully that guy, is gone for good. he was a joke. he wasn't even that good to. hopefully the rangers this year have a classy squad.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
exactly which half was it...was it the first half when you lost to the players or the second half when you lost to the rangers ;)....

if you could comprehend my statement correctly, you would understand that i said, we have been strong for half a season. not for the first half or the second half of the season but, if you take all the games we've played, in half of those games we have been strong. you thought i said we have been strong for "a" half of a season, that's a completely different premise. It entails that I am dividing the season into two halves that could be split down the middle, into a first and second half. If you want to come up with cheeky rebuttals to my post, please thoroughly understand what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0