Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team last year was a bunch of whiney cnuts that would start fights then run to the sideline. that being said, when they had there collective shite together, they were a decent team. proof by promotion. hopefully they have cut ties with the 3 or 4 really useless tit's on the team, there keeper was one of those tit's i speak of. when they lost to us, he starts a fight with a team mate and the coach. like i said before, whiney cnut.

we have had lots of problems with trying to maintain a cohesive squad. I think its been our teams Achilles heal for this season. When we want to play and everyone gets along we end up beating some good teams, but when a few of our players have temper tantrums our team self-destructs and we can't win even if our lives depended on it. I think it comes from the team being started as a bunch of friends just playing soccer and now a few of us want to actually win, maybe get promoted to div 1 in the near future and some players can't handle it. Anyways, our coach seems to have a few plans in the upcoming off season and next year we should have our shite sorted out.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have had lots of problems with trying to maintain a cohesive squad. I think its been our teams Achilles heal for this season. When we want to play and everyone gets along we end up beating some good teams, but when a few of our players have temper tantrums our team self-destructs and we can't win even if our lives depended on it. I think it comes from the team being started as a bunch of friends just playing soccer and now a few of us want to actually win, maybe get promoted to div 1 in the near future and some players can't handle it. Anyways, our coach seems to have a few plans in the upcoming off season and next year we should have our shite sorted out.

I blame Eric ;)

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg, was it 8-0, i thought we tied you guys then beat you. sorry. my mistake. i only played about a 1/3 of the season last year due to injuries and i missed the first game. i got red carded in the second. and yes, last year, we were awful.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes lost to dewdney

Rams beat Knights

Gunners beat stolo....so 6 out of 10 played eachother in our division

All I am saying is can't really count how many teams are left in our division if we all played each other first round

For my own sake it doesn't look so bad if you lose to the eventual winner ;)

I suppose I'll second that,....:eek:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you could comprehend my statement correctly, you would understand that i said, we have been strong for half a season. not for the first half or the second half of the season but, if you take all the games we've played, in half of those games we have been strong. you thought i said we have been strong for "a" half of a season, that's a completely different premise. It entails that I am dividing the season into two halves that could be split down the middle, into a first and second half. If you want to come up with cheeky rebuttals to my post, please thoroughly understand what I'm saying.
man i was just taking the piss n havin a good time at your expense...but obviously this site isn't for that........

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
man i was just taking the piss n havin a good time at your expense...but obviously this site isn't for that........

well you quote me acting as if I didn't know what I was saying and reply with a cheeky remark. So I just packed up the same message and delivered it back. its all in fun . . . ;)

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame Eric ;)

haha i think hes planning on playing div 1 with you guys in the summer. so he will be your problem this summer haha. just buy him a helmet and let him wander around.

Next season I think if we get a system in which we have a solid pool of players that we are calling up and down from div 1 and 2, we could solve both of our teams problem with not be able to field a solid 11.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha i think hes planning on playing div 1 with you guys in the summer. so he will be your problem this summer haha. just buy him a helmet and let him wander around.

Next season I think if we get a system in which we have a solid pool of players that we are calling up and down from div 1 and 2, we could solve both of our teams problem with not be able to field a solid 11.

Agree 100% Look how it worked for PoMo :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This power rank system sux nuts.... Arguing over which group is better based on these rankings is daft... you can't rank one division with the other in this fashion... They don't play each other... wins and losses are based on the teams they play against as well as goal dif. With this method you could power rank Div 3 against Premier, and the top ranked team would be Sentinel...

ranking each group seperately is fine, but even then you can't put one group against the other just by mere numbers alone.

By the way.... B sux balls... then A.... C has the best teams.... and the worst... the middle teams are equal to the top of A or B

Those are facts.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you second ACBC taking the cup? hahahah ;)

Little clarification,...

It would be little conciliation if you won, because if we had beat you, it would kinda sorta mean that we would have been in the semi final probably final in cup play and possibly be cup winners,...

But se sucked shite the day we played your shite team:(.... So your roster of 40 fcukheads are going to cup:mad:,.... Really after us who was gonna to stand in your way:confused:?

I mean if you win, good for you you're still in div 2 next year :D, and if you don’t, sweet someone beat your sandbaggin ass and they deserve all the props in the world for beating you with the same squad they played all year long. :knvb:

The only other team on here, or div2 for that matter, that has had a finger pointed at them for sandbagging is us!:eek: Yet we never did stack the deck! We were just consistent!:eek: Just so you know, we are still undefeated in the regular season. We beat the wolves and now on to Columbia to finish the season....... undefeated,..... Hope your false sense of success tastes good. Go ACBC!!!!!!:rolleyes: Kinda sorta,...not really....:p

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little clarification,...

It would be little conciliation if you won, because if we had beat you, it would kinda sorta mean that we would have been in the semi final probably final in cup play and possibly be cup winners,...

But se sucked shite the day we played your shite team:(.... So your roster of 40 fcukheads are going to cup:mad:,.... Really after us who was gonna to stand in your way:confused:?

I mean if you win, good for you you're still in div 2 next year :D, and if you don’t, sweet someone beat your sandbaggin ass and they deserve all the props in the world for beating you with the same squad they played all year long. :knvb:

The only other team on here, or div2 for that matter, that has had a finger pointed at them for sandbagging is us!:eek: Yet we never did stack the deck! We were just consistent!:eek: Just so you know, we are still undefeated in the regular season. We beat the wolves and now on to Columbia to finish the season....... undefeated,..... Hope your false sense of success tastes good. Go ACBC!!!!!!:rolleyes: Kinda sorta,...not really....:p

wow your a mouthpiece...thx for comin out

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little clarification,...

I don't get why you or other people hate when teams pick up players for the cup. It is pretty obvious that the league allows teams to pick up new players to support to concept that the Cup in essence is another season. I think that most teams in the offseason (summer months) pick up new players to improve their team in order to perform better in the regular season. Would you argue, that picking up players in the offseason to improve your chance to win the division is also "unfair"??

If the Canucks were to win the Stanley Cup but failed to win the division to Calgary, would that suggest that the Canucks would have a false sense of success? I think your upset that you lost to ACBC, which is a team with a bad record in the league, and the cup team is not the same as the season team. Nonetheless, you lossed to a team in the cup, none of the players were ineligible, so you have really nothing to complain about.

The cup is a new season, The ND Titans have the starting midfield from the UBC team playing for them in the cup, we lost to them in the first round, they are not the same team as their record reflects, but no one on our team complains or bitches about it.

Understand its apart of Cup play. Next year prepare your team for the second season of the year, since you prepared well for the first and it shows; undefeated and division winners.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cup is a new season, The ND Titans have the starting midfield from the UBC team playing for them in the cup, we lost to them in the first round, they are not the same team as their record reflects, but no one on our team complains or bitches about it.

yet they still lost to a 7th place div 2 team...the guy prolly played for the UBC Metropolitans. :rolleyes:

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yet they still lost to a 7th place div 2 team...the guy prolly played for the UBC Metropolitans. :rolleyes:

no he plays on the UBC team, we both go to the same school, i've seen him play for the varsity squad. Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't the ND Titans lose to Pomo Gunners, who are first placed and undefeated in 2c? I'm only talking about the ND Titans playoff team, as that's when he played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0