Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 2 Combined Power Rankings

Uh Oh, Tied With Nomads... Week 5 isnt coming quick enough for me =)

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kjohn i plan on just jumping over you with the ball when you come in for the tackle... and housearrest if your the goalie which is what im getting im gonna attempt to meg you but if that doesnt work ill let you be my first hattrick of the season. =)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good call on jumping over Kjohn. The "Jesus of Slide Tackling"??? If you count one clean one out of every five then I guess that makes him the best!!! But that also means he has four brutal fouls out of five.

His game plan is this..... If I hack all there forwards and mids early, then they wont be able to expose how terrible I really am!!! ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kjohn i plan on just jumping over you with the ball when you come in for the tackle... and housearrest if your the goalie which is what im getting im gonna attempt to meg you but if that doesnt work ill let you be my first hattrick of the season. =)

bet on it?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think we had the biggest fall in power rankings history. We love the pressure but we won't let the man get us down. Hopefully we will at least put a goal in against the Gunners.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

fawk that...WESTCOAST 1 Gunners 0,, yea heard it here first.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gunners 6 Westcoast 0

Didn't you predict 5-1 for you guys over the Knights? you should stick to making babies and trying to actually win a game this year before you predict our scores. We may have 0 points but we have won twice in three games.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Didn't you predict 5-1 for you guys over the Knights? you should stick to making babies and trying to actually win a game this year before you predict our scores. We may have 0 points but we have won twice in three games.

Actully I predicted 5-0 :rolleyes: I also didn't predict some guys would come out and walk around the pitch for 90 mins.

You also didn't play the Gunners and Stolo in the first two games or you would be 0-2 with 14 goals against ;)

I usually don't predict our game scores...I did it well if you look back you will see why.

Anyways good luck this weekend, you will need it as this team is farrrrrrrr better then Stolo!

Hope you guys like to run

I am not predicting 6-0 because I think you guys are shite, I am predicting 6-0 cause these guys are sandbaggers :)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actully I predicted 5-0 :rolleyes: I also didn't predict some guys would come out and walk around the pitch for 90 mins.

You also didn't play the Gunners and Stolo in the first two games or you would be 0-2 with 14 goals against ;)

I usually don't predict our game scores...I did it well if you look back you will see why.

Anyways good luck this weekend, you will need it as this team is farrrrrrrr better then Stolo!

Hope you guys like to run

I am not predicting 6-0 because I think you guys are shite, I am predicting 6-0 cause these guys are sandbaggers :)

We played one bad game and now you say we would have let in 14 goals in two games??? We were up 2-0 in that game against Stolo but we got completly down afrter giveing up two late goals before half and came out flat. We are missing three guys out of our 11 core and it showed. We will be in tough this weekend as it looks like much of the same. But 6-0 even to a team considered Div.1 is a little much. I predict we at least get a goal or two.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We played one bad game and now you say we would have let in 14 goals in two games??? We were up 2-0 in that game against Stolo but we got completly down afrter giveing up two late goals before half and came out flat. We are missing three guys out of our 11 core and it showed. We will be in tough this weekend as it looks like much of the same. But 6-0 even to a team considered Div.1 is a little much. I predict we at least get a goal or two.

Anyways good luck....

Predicted div 1, shite they should be div 1 if 7 guys playing every game. What a waste of a season for a team that could have had the spot already.:rolleyes:

Gunners 4-0 over Rams

Gunners 8-0 over Div 1 BlackKnights

Same team both games with a few extra players

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry Franchise, I think we only pulled up 3 or 4 guys against the knights... didn't need all 7 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0