Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league made a mistake and has yet to award us 3 points for the game against westcoast, so we should have 3 wins and a tie, and in second place in div 2c.

You are a fu@king idiot. You lost to us, or do you forget??? We were penalized the 3 points not givien a lose. I played a suspended player in the LUFC Rangers numb nuts. You don't get any points so you made the mistake by being born. Pull your head out of your ass.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are a fu@king idiot. You lost to us, or do you forget??? We were penalized the 3 points not givien a lose. I played a suspended player in the LUFC Rangers numb nuts. You don't get any points so you made the mistake by being born. Pull your head out of your ass.

Wow.. a little harsh..They used the suspeneded player against LUFC Rangers not Pegasus Rangers. They get the match v LUFC Rangers reversed and lose a further 3 points. Nothing to do with our game.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

whoa you need to get laid or something my friend. i made a mistake my bad, i guess your just upset that you only have 1 win and no points.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa you need to get laid or something my friend. i made a mistake my bad, i guess your just upset that you only have 1 win and no points.

I get laid, ask my baby's mama. Maybe you need to stop gettin PEGGED by peg rangers and speak fact not fiction. This is takethepiss.com not iama****ingidiot.com. Come with the truth not your little pipe dreams and you know all about those.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok my turn. LOL. What the he'll happened. I'm not use to being at the bottom. 0-3 is our record. (2-1) actually but hey oops. Dug ourselves a deep hole. Doesn't get Easyer as we face the lions this weekend. Plus I can only stay for the start of the game as my other guys play across town an hour later. And I have to call up a few of the div 2 starters. Deep deep hole. Can we dig our way out. ;). We shall see.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
any report from the stolo/ gunners game? on the fvsl website score says 2-1 for gunners, seemed to be a lot closer than everyone predicted.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
westcoast, still a little bitter about that extra 3 points eh...dont worry homie you'll get em back soon....just not against us ;)....maybe tomorrow night

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's VERY windy and pooring rain right now in MR...should be horrible for a game.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
westcoast, still a little bitter about that extra 3 points eh...dont worry homie you'll get em back soon....just not against us ;)....maybe tomorrow night

Not bitter, just hate when stupid shits come on here and say shite that's not right. Predictions are fine but don't be an idiot. This guy jerks it to these power rankings and he needs to take his dick out of his hand and use a brain cell.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
People need to beat us to talk shite and trying to get free points??? what a loser. Even if the FVSL site was wrong why is he crying about it on here. But too bad he was wrong.no points for you loser.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
People need to beat us to talk shite and trying to get free points??? what a loser. Even if the FVSL site was wrong why is he crying about it on here. But too bad he was wrong.no points for you loser.

you think im a dumb ass, but apparently you cannot comprehend any bit of my initial point. i made a mistake, i thought u played the ineligible player in our game, my bad. i think its obvious i didnt talk shite about your team or even abt that game against you guys. so why go nuts on me?? i'm not trying to get free points, i didnt even mention free points or the attempt of acquiring free points. you could have simply stated that i was incorrect and that would've been the end of it, but instead you go around and make and ass out of yourself.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is douche or Jimmy Jones, I ask around no one knows....they talk on here yet are ghosts on the pitch?

Rams lose 2-0

Poor result for us as we outwork them and couldn't get a goal...oh well thats the way soccer goes I guess

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is douche or Jimmy Jones, I ask around no one knows....they talk on here yet are ghosts on the pitch?

Rams lose 2-0

Poor result for us as we outwork them and couldn't get a goal...oh well thats the way soccer goes I guess

Tough but if you ever get down just remember we still have 0 points. I am no ghost Franchise if you ever need to know who I am just look at center at the start of the game and the big fat one wearing #13 is me. You can say you love me anytime.

WestCoast...What??? looking for our first points this game...will we find them???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0