Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 BC Provincial Cup Draws Webcast

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
huh? you drunk Regs u can't even type proper english! As for being a Homo i am not the one living in Vancouver hahahah

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
by the way nice slag hahahah man ur getting old and boring! just wanted to help in getting ttp out here but i guess your too good for that( a typical vancouver soccer attitude "we are the best in canada" yet BC has won **** all)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone else provide the Coles Notes version to young Sneds?

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried :D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
weak cover up Regs just face it all those years at university what did it get ya?

- no hair
- shite paying job
- no life outside the world wide web
- and of course some very bad teeth

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing the webcast was audio only then!

30 minutes ago you seemed pretty keen on being a part of my life, funny how that works, eh? Things are looking up in the Regnier household!

:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
30 minutes ago ya i was seeing if you wanna increase your website but i guess you rather be a typical Dickhead things don't change in BC people stay the same enjoy the rain bitch. your lose not mine....don't have to be friends in business! The money is in Alberta i guess u rather sip on your latte and complain about it raining everday.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBacP3u_TPI&feature=related"]YouTube - The best of Ralph Wiggum[/ame]

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just listened- well done again!

Was hoping to hear Coach call in...thought for sure SirM predicting a semi-final sans-Rangers would do the trick, but I guess the Rangers have taken a vow of silence.

Good stuff from the VMSL Masters contribution.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dude........welcome back

To be honest i enjoyed the broadcast as well.

I tried to phone in when Jags came in as the Pauser.........The line was busy. Dammit!

After his call the show pretty much over! Good job The Fab Four. (Regs, C S, Sir M, and of course KNVB)

It's a good fair draw on both sides and we really need to get our shite together to move on.

So it's time we take the team away for another post season Training Camp.

Off to the Island for a couple of exhibition games and team round of golf.

Jags and Dickens..............Can't wait til we see you boys in the first round.

Make the game a Saturday so we can carry on into the next day please.:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnnybluenose not his time looks like ttp will just stay in BC because regs and knob and the gang think they are better then everyone BUT WHAT HAVE YOU WON LATELY............... i see where the rest of the country come from when they say westcoast attitude--- fecking shocking.

Also johnny fyi A club that i cannot mention just yet are affiliating with a Major Football Club in Europe hmmmmmm i think you will be envious ...Actually the Whitecaps would more envious. Which club could it be and who are they affiliating with stay tuned for the media release..was thinking of ttp when we release the media event oh well

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha you feckers have no clue Fact: there are more millionares in calgary then you have in van so stop smoking the pipe and wake up

I'M RICH BITCH!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0