Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 FVSL vs VMSL Selects Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This match is scheduled for May 25 at Coquitlam Town Center immediately before the FVSL/VMSL Selects open match.

FVSL Selects:

Goalkeepers- Craig Edwards- Peace Arch Utd; Rob Mills- Mission Blues

Defenders- John Koehler- LUFC All Blacks; Danny Atwal- Sikh Utd; Chris Heaney- Delta Metro Utd; Todd Bailey- SFC Rangers; Ian McLean- SFC Rangers; Mark Short- Delta Metro Utd; Brad Moore- SFC Rangers; Mike Schrack- Peace Arch Utd

Midfielders- Jason Hampton- Mission Blues; Kevin Schulz- Delta Metro Utd; Joe Deacon- Alddergrove Utd; Mike Clark- Aldergrove Utd; Neil Wilkinson- SFC Rangers; Barry Parno- SFC Rangers; Aaron Johnson- Peace Arch Utd; Richard Mann- Delta Metro Utd; Paddy Moore-Peace Arch Utd; Rich Pasqua- SFC Rangers

Forwards- Andy Meyers- SFC Rangers; Waldermar Wildera- Delta Metro Utd; Mike Scheu- SFC Rangers; Al Thompson- Delta Metro Utd

Coaches- Ken Cormack- SFC Rangers; Ian Stabler- Delta Metro Utd , Masters Manager- Kevin Uppal

VMSL Selects:

Goaltenders:

Rob Merkl, Westside; Rob Zambrano, ICSF Inter.

Defenders:

George Lapa, PCOV; K. Waechter, Sapperton Rovers; Robin Regnier, Surrey Utd; David Ellingwood, Surrey Utd; Frank Ciaccia, Columbus; Steve MacDonald, West Van FC; Chuck Stanford, Vancouver Firefighters.

Midfielders:

Colin Pettingale, Westside; Markus Felderer, Westside; Paul Favaro, Sapperton Rovers; Frank Lore, Columbus; Sal Cuccione, Columbus; Frank Fiddler, MetroFord/Vancouver Firefighters; Mandla Sibiya, West Van FC; Martin Best, West Van FC; David Dorazio, Cliff Ave. Utd.

Forwards:

John Catliff, Westside; Kevin Colbow, Columbus; Carlos Battista, Columbus; Danny Vaughan, West Van FC; Joe Giovanazzo, Cliff Ave. Utd.

The rules for the VMSL teams were that each team could nominate a maximum of 5 players per team. The side was selected from a list of approximately 54 very good submissions.

This should be a good match.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, I just want to say to the FVSL "Is that all you got?"

Seriously, we will kick your arse!

I also look forward to playing in the backline for the first timew this season, hopefully it means I get some time spelling off FrankC. at sweeper.

All joking aside, congrats to everyone and at the end of the day, we are all better bastards and TTP makes it that much better :D

No, seriously.

OK....

This... post... is brought.... to you by... Coach....

:D

Fcuk you, you homos.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a Bastard you are Regs.

How did Murray Howes and Mike Marini get left off the VMSL squad???

Someone call the cops because those two were robbed.

Bring it on you VMSL AllStars.............:rolleyes:

No way we lose to you Posers............No Way!

Regs........Barry says hi and looks forward to the match!

No Chance!

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This match is scheduled for May 25 at Coquitlam Town Center immediately before the FVSL/VMSL Selects open match.

FVSL Selects:

______________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

VMSL Selects:

Goaltenders:

Rob Merkl, Westside; Rob Zambrano, ICSF Inter.

Defenders:

George Lapa, PCOV; K. Waechter, Sapperton Rovers; Robin Regnier, Surrey Utd; David Ellingwood, Surrey Utd; Frank Ciaccia, Columbus; Steve MacDonald, West Van FC; Chuck Stanford, Vancouver Firefighters.

Midfielders:

Colin Pettingale, Westside; Markus Felderer, Westside; Paul Favaro, Sapperton Rovers; Frank Lore, Columbus; Sal Cuccione, Columbus; Frank Fiddler, MetroFord/Vancouver Firefighters; Mandla Sibiya, West Van FC; Martin Best, West Van FC; David Dorazio, Cliff Ave. Utd.

Forwards:

John Catliff, Westside; Kevin Colbow, Columbus; Carlos Battista, Columbus; Danny Vaughan, West Van FC; Joe Giovanazzo, Cliff Ave. Utd.

The rules for the VMSL teams were that each team could nominate a maximum of 5 players per team. The side was selected from a list of approximately 54 very good submissions.

This should be a good match.

Who's the coach ??????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I looked through the results of the marathon over the weekend and saw that Parno couldn't even finish!

Me thinks he's spent too much time with moneyman and is now on the same diet regiment (sp?) as HOS :D

Did we make the BCs? I'm surprised any BRM players made the squad this year - but the 2 of us that did get selection will make sure we set the tone for next year!

<coach mode>
We are just happy to play in this game...

We are obviously underdogs...

Just hope we can give the FVSL allstars a game!... I only hope...

Do the right thing and take it easy on us no-names!

</coach>

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed that whistle blower is the manager - WTF? Equal opportunity stuff or what? Is there a quota in the valley?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone has to drive the bus.

Regs, were you at the Mighty Rangers training session last night, sounds like killer had some extra pints in the cooler for you.

Sunday the 25th at what time, should be a blood bath.

hos

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No SCK, Inter would of been relegated this year without this guy. SCK should of been in Joe G. spot. Just my thoughts.
Cheers

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To answer a few questions, Howes, Marini, Aves, and Pistol from SU, the Sapp goalie Tom, and many others such as Ryan McNab from Sapp, Villars from SU, Dasovic from Inter, Maros and Felix from WV, Carphin from Wickham, Fonseca from Columbus, etc were not eligible for selection. This was due to various factors such as they were not available to play due to other commitments, were of Eastern European descent, were not put forward by their manager, were too young, too obnoxious (Hose you made it through that test just barely due to the fact that both coaches actually like you), or were 35 or older, but were not playing Masters Division (and there were many). Quite a few of these players could have been on this team.

But we will have to go with what we have I guess.

Sir M.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand, just looking out for SCK, rumour has it he might be a free agent this year and would fit in nicely up front with Kevin.
Yours Truly

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, the VMSL team is going to bitch slap that 'mix-match'..............seriously.......that is Mickey Mouse sponsoring the Valleys............Wow.........I wish I could play in that game............:D Actually, I don't......too much work.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickey Mouse, nope that's just how the FVSL picked it's "supplier of choice". Mickey is not infact the sponsor.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what no BULLYB?????? doesn't the mighty leader of the All Blacks need to be on this team???

I say we flood the voters pool with votes for BULLYB!!! :p:D

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To answer a few questions, Howes, Marini, Aves, and Pistol from SU, the Sapp goalie Tom, and many others such as Ryan McNab from Sapp, Villars from SU, Dasovic from Inter, Maros and Felix from WV, Carphin from Wickham, Fonseca from Columbus, etc were not eligible for selection. This was due to various factors such as they were not available to play due to other commitments, were of Eastern European descent, were not put forward by their manager, were too young, too obnoxious (Hose you made it through that test just barely due to the fact that both coaches actually like you), or were 35 or older, but were not playing Masters Division (and there were many). Quite a few of these players could have been on this team.

But we will have to go with what we have I guess.

Sir M.

I am Surprised Hose and Felix are not car pooling to this match. Hose could pick him up from the pool right after diving class. Are tights allowed in this match? :D or was that another determining factor? I can't believe Jamie cassleman is not on this list :rolleyes: AntiFan where are you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0