Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 FVSL vs VMSL Selects Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say, I really enjoyed today despite the heat from the fcuking turf :mad:

I won't get into who was the better team and whatnot because I don't think that is what today was truely about. I will say though that I'm a bit disappointed that the VMSL lads don't get to play together again...

Actually, that's not true. We fcuking destroyed the FMSL. We had 80% of the possession, 90% of the golden opportunities, and 100% the more skilled team. They had a 10 minute spell and that was about it. Seriously, Whistle Blower even said so afterwards :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, that's not true. We fcuking destroyed the FMSL. We had 80% of the possession, 90% of the golden opportunities, and 100% the more skilled team. They had a 10 minute spell and that was about it. Seriously, Whistle Blower even said so afterwards :D[/QUOTE]

Don't hold anything back Regs!!! Tell us how the game really went..:D I found a better way to enjoy the sun today...called...a lawn chair,sunscreen and a full cooler...and the couch was only 20 feet away...I know I won't be sore tomorrow...the body anyways:D...sounds like you guys had fun...I'll do it next weekend at the Emergency Services tourney...then you'll hear the whining:bronco:

Cheers!

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, that's not true. We fcuking destroyed the FMSL. We had 80% of the possession, 90% of the golden opportunities, and 100% the more skilled team. They had a 10 minute spell and that was about it. Seriously, Whistle Blower even said so afterwards :D

Regs i don't want to burst your bubble but the Masters game was 3-3, and then if can can remember we went to PK's. How the fcuk do you see it as being destroyed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A sigh of dejection was just collectively exhalled by the Fraser Valley Chiropractic community, anticipating future hip dislocation business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0