Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Masters Provincial Cup Banter

poggieandproud

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had to put that out there Scotty. I'm just thinking of Taxman....If there is a "couple of moves" to Firefords from ( it's all about me) Rangers, then.......... Taxman might have a spot to play next year!!!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Pudgey,
Doesn't matter where you play but how you play .... and by the way you used to put crosses out for throw-ins I cannot imagine that you are allowed to coach.
As for Coach and the Rangers - sorry to hear the result - it is tough when not everyone is available to play ... just like us the last two years.

RF - I guess you win the bet ;) I hope you didn't fix the outcome today.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say Scotty, I think Regs summed it up well. We came out good and could have been up 3 nil if not for a missed peno and a crossbar. Uvic then found their legs and we got stretched a bit as a team with them scoring on a miscue between myself and HOS. Their 2nd was a well taken goal and unfortunately we then went down to 10 on a foul which was deemed to be a straight red by the ref. I guess 5 years ago it would have been a yellow and a penalty but not the way they are calling them now.We sucked it up until the half and seemed to have new energy going into the 2nd. We came out strong and pressed for the equalizer but just couldn't bulge the old onion bag.We then down to 9 with 23 minutes left. I was really proud of my team mates today as from this point on we actually took the game to them and had 2 great chances in which their goalie came up huge on. Nothing to be ashamed of because as a whole team we went out on our shields today. As for you P and P, you will need a bigger spoon to stir the pot, now go fukc yourself.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to UVIC and nice to see old friend and class act Gary Bryan get MVP on the day.
Mammy's boy. ;)

It's a game of minimizing errors.
We made mistakes - They didn't.
Mind you, I bet that keeper wishes he had a second chance on our goal but you made up for it later mate.

Regardless, proud of my teammates, as always.

Good luck in the Westerns boys,
RF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well wasn't that fun.;)

No bitter tears hear.....Just way to bevied to post last night.

Regs did sum it up pretty good. We battled but we made some mistakes and we payed dearly.

To battle like we did with nine and have one pulled off the line with five minutes to go was first class.

We had three good chances to tie it up late in the game.

Gary Bryan the mvp is a very good friend of ours so we were very happy for him.

I enjoyed having pints with the U Vic boys and Nick Gilbert was first class after the win.

No bitter tears here Scotty.......We battled hard and lost....That's all pal.

Congrats U Vic......Congrats Ranger boys.... It was a very good final.

We are still a good team and we will be back!;)

Happy Mothers Day................It's hard to believe but life does go on!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens and Regs had a beer with us after the match.

Dickens and i were planning our next round of golf out in the North Shore.

Dickens and Myself vs Bro and Sir M in a Looser Leaves Town Match!

Life goes on.................bairly though.;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens and i were planning our next round of golf out in the North Shore.

Dickens and Myself vs Bro and Sir M in a Looser Leaves Town Match!

As Davey would say, oh Jeesuz. Did Dickens tell you that he can play golf? That match would be over at about 6 and 7s (ironically similar to Dickens' confused defensive performance against SFC). We may have to shake up the partnerships a bit to make that one close. Perhaps a Coach and Sir M vs Bro and Dickens match (4 ball, a good Scottish game) is in order, at Sir M's home course.

Of course, if you cannot make that one Coach...there is always the upcoming Palm Springs trip.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dropped by early to harass Cazutto about anything -- the hotdogs were rubbish -- and must say, was suprised by lack of VMSL spectating. Spotted Regs on my way out before the game (kickoff at 1:30 at Willingdon couldn't be missed), luckily missed Dickens, because it was cold in the beer garden! Three great games, in a great venue, suprising -- was everyone else playing on a Saturday (come to think of it; we were 14 on 14 at Willingdon...)

Good to hear TTP confirmation that Power Knee still rules on the field, as well as in Plink. Congratulations to the Island lads, well deserved.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0