Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Masters Provincial Cup Banter

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its just too bad that I won't have the opportunity to chip HOS! For the record I'm calling Surrey to repeat.

Sarge, it would have been nice to play you and Hose, but the VMSL teams just can't keep up with the Valley guys, every time they meet, they get Shot Down in Flames.

hos

Last edited by a moderator:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunately, I didn't make the trip with a bad hammy..........but from all accounts, the game could have gone either way. I was told it was an even game right to the bitter end, where a uvic player cleared a chance off the line. Time to heal the old bodies and recupe for next year. I wonder why SCK is so concerned about our results......

Good luck to Uvic and Surrey in the finals. Its just too bad that I won't have the opportunity to chip HOS! For the record I'm calling Surrey to repeat.

Sarge,

Aren't you just a little tired of chipping ol' HOS? I mean this is something that everyone in the Lower Mainland with a decent set of cleats has done already. I think it's the first soccer skill covered in all these bloody fly-by-night soccer schools in the summer...5 & 6 Year Olds...Monday Curriculum: 9AM: Intro to camp, 9:05AM Chipping of HOS, 9:10AM-12:00PM: Duck, Duck, Goose, Tues-Fri: Repeat above and hand out ribbon and cookie on last day.

Next year you may want to try scoring on HOS from your own half with your weaker foot. This is something that gave me real joy...mind you, I was also smoking a cigar at the same time and my good foot was in fact off the pitch, preparing to exit the Cup game and go up to Whistler for more challenging tasks. Note: don't let the 5 and 6 year olds smoke a cigar without a complimentary wine or cocktail.

Good luck in the final, HOS...I hope you don't get snickered, mate!

Cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aren't you just a little tired of chipping ol' HOS? I mean this is something that everyone in the Lower Mainland with a decent set of cleats has done already. ...I hope you don't get snickered, mate!

Shitt, you get chipped in one training while standing in a goal that is 3 feet high with garbage cans as posts, and then everyone wants to have a go for an easy score.
I feel like one of the birds that used to hang out at Tugs doing the electric slide that Reedie used to date during the Mahon days, all with great reputations.

No I know why sarge and tee wanted me out for On the Ball Soccer Schools (little plug for the boys), there must have been fine print that everyone will score on a coach or else money back.

Snickered again by old Reedie, I feel like I just woke up in the back of an old Samarii with no sweat top, some cup in the front seat, and mud all over the tires. What the hell happpened to me.

Stay away from Slurrey United my friend.

hos

therock

May 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rockhead - you even make me want the Rangers to win ... good luck but the Island will never win this crown unless another trip to the Island is in order.

Taxidriverman - who's wagon are you on now?

maybe the BC's should have home and away legs to even up the travel - its clearly a factor

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are reporting that The Rock, in anticipation of an FISL victory over in Chilliwack next weekend, has enlisted the following live entertainment for a bit of a celebration afterwards.

therock

May 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are reporting that The Rock, in anticipation of an FISL victory over in Chilliwack next weekend, has enlisted the following live entertainment for a bit of a celebration afterwards.

When do you want the band to start - after a VISL team wins the U21, open or masters game? - or all 3?:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rock, lets go with Masters first, just because this is a Masters thread after all. Although, I have heard that Sporting are thinking of arranging their own entertainment should they win the Open title:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RockHead - you could always bring Pamela Anderson over ... she's about the only trophy the Island will get close to.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a long way to Chilliwack, but the Pipers are starting to play, and the Mighty Rangers are ready to roll.

Is SirM bringing the the cubs out.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a long way to Chilliwack, but the Pipers are starting to play, and the Mighty Rangers are ready to roll.

YouTube - AC/DC - long way to the top

Is SirM bringing the the cubs out.

hos

Ok Hos you are starting to realize how to be obnoxious, and I personally like it. If you really want to impress me, I think a picture of the Cup and The Rangers with Quenn playing We Are The Champions would be a good touch.:D Just a humble supporter. Or else I'll pay to get Coach really hammered then sit him down at a lap top. That way there will at least be some posts worth reading. Come on Coach get back on the TTP crack it wants you! You need it:eek: Some pleasures in life are worth it!:)

$$$MAN

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers with Quenn playing We Are The Champions would be a good touch.:D

$$

I think Queen's rendition would be better suited :D

HOS, what is the closest golf course out there? Might have to get 18 (pints) in before kick off.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, what is the closest golf course out there? Might have to get 18 (pints) in before kick off.

I have heard that The Falls is very nice, not sure about 18 pints with that one, with that kind of beer you may want to try the coarse right on the right hand side of the #1, just before the wack, or the mini golf at the fun center on the left hand side.

Moneyman thanks, but it is tough to be a Ranger, everyone wants a piece.

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, no sorry not looking good. One Cub cannot be involved because he might get injured.

And the second Cub is at a golf tournament at Northview. Curiously, the post tournament banquet will be attended by but two people. And even more curiously, it will be held in a dark corner at the Park Royal Keg.

Sir M.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0