Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Nations Cup

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
India and Irland will field a dam good teams.Croatia is on the movment to more youth.
If they get in to play down they will have a player or two avelable fron PCSL.Argentina always comes to play nice soccer.
I heard that Sulentic went to Europe to try out for div two club.Not sure if that is true.
Jelic was always a leader and he will do his best this year.Miso is getting better each.
year.India will field very skillfull side.They have tuns of players.Up to thirty show up to practice.I am not sure who will coach Irland.I say Canada takes it all.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure that SirM and MrMillar will have both Scotland teams ready to take titles this year.

This was just sent out by SirM to get the troops going. Big new signing for both teams.

hos

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is the one I remember...Sadly the result was not what it should of/could of been...

That stood against him,
ENGLAND!!
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant stuff bluenose .. I reckon the Scottish O-30's should all have a look at that as inspiration before this year's tournament. After getting caugh off guard by the eventual winners in the first 20 minutes of the opening match last year, I'd like to see us get another chance at Italy .... in the final.

Go on Scotland!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
India and Irland will field a dam good teams.Croatia is on the movment to more youth.
If they get in to play down they will have a player or two avelable fron PCSL.Argentina always comes to play nice soccer.
I heard that Sulentic went to Europe to try out for div two club.Not sure if that is true.
Jelic was always a leader and he will do his best this year.Miso is getting better each.
year.India will field very skillfull side.They have tuns of players.Up to thirty show up to practice.I am not sure who will coach Irland.I say Canada takes it all.

No disrespect to my Canada friends but the team that was out last night will not be winning the Nations Cup. There are some REALLY good teams out there. Canada is just good..........not REALLY good. :) ;)

I'll go with India and the Caribbean this year in the final..........:eek:

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone is looking for a friendly against the England Open team, pm me. We had a team bail on us so I need to find a replacement.

Thanks

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
India 0 SFU 0

not much going on in this game.... SFU looked like they were missing a few guys, India was average and will get better after every game.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No weather man here but the weather trend stated on the WTN

is for temps between 27-30...........somebody pass the 50 Block and Water STAT

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars