Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sikh untied 2-0 Sundowner FC. another shocking result. so very bad missed call's both ways. our defender gets position on there foward, then gets raped from behind by said forward, then our defender recieves his second yellow for his trouble of being raped.
this ref is usually solid, so maybe just a bad game. screw it, we had cold beer, i don't care. on to the rovers.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 3-2 ND Titans

We went up 3-0 pretty easily and started to sit back way too much. We never have a problem beating this team and it showed. They got a couple back on breakdowns. They pushed but we held them off. Looks like they got a big addition in Walls hahahahahaha.

On to Pegasus hope we can compete.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 4-1 to PAU last night. Started with 8 and eventually got to 11 which was nice. We were even winning for a while. With the cottonwood coming down like snow and it actually being hot, subs would have been awesome. That being said, the 2 guys that hadn't touched a ball in 4 months were great. Hopefully next week we'll have some subs.

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 4-1 to PAU last night. Started with 8 and eventually got to 11 which was nice. We were even winning for a while. With the cottonwood coming down like snow and it actually being hot, subs would have been awesome. That being said, the 2 guys that hadn't touched a ball in 4 months were great. Hopefully next week we'll have some subs.

Subs is pushing it! Lets hope we get 11 to start the game :mad:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 2-1 SFC Pegasus

Both teams were not in the mood to play. We waited for them to have 10 players. We came out hard but they are a young fast team. We were 0-0 at half they had 11 players within the first 20 mins but it was close all game. We went up 1-0 and could have gone up 2-0 but their player made a nice save off the goal line. They tied it up about 15 mins later and then with about 5 mins or so left we got are second, on a nice individual effort. Oh yeah I forgot to mention our stopper had to play in net with no gloves.hahahahahaahhahahaha ghetto.

On to Vault going to try and keep the streak alive.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pylons 3 - 2 WRU

Same ref as the Westcoast game, he tried to keep the game free flowing by not calling any fouls, and allowing play to continue when the ball went out the side lines and behind the goal ('I can't see the lines, so I'm going to let play continue'; 'but ref the ball's in amongst the crowd'; 'play on') - playground stuff, all that was missing were the jackets for goals and a can instead of the ball.

Pylons played well, and deserved to win, we focused too much on the shitty reffing.

Game got out of hand midway through the 2nd half when one of the Pylons decided that since the ref wasn't going to call anything then he could get away with kicking our defender in the nuts - amazingly the ref saw it (I guess his balls are bigger than the lines), and sent off the Pylon. Brutal cheap shot on their part.

Game continued to boil over from then on in, and both teams picked up another red for a late elbow and a swing and a miss.

Pylons could of had a 3rd red, but the ref decided that retaliation was now legal, and gave the Pylons a free-kick instead. Our coach asked the ref as he ran to the centre circle why it wasn't a red, and the ref turned, and jogged the 15 yards back to the Pylons player and gave him a yellow.

Gotta love summer soccer.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 2 - guildford utd 1 pks...good game considering we had 12 guys and they had ~18? lot of our guys playing with injuries. funnniest part of the game was when one of our guys fouled their player in front of their bench and then everyone on their bench got up and yelled for a bit. then a guildford player on the sidelines yelled at his guys ' cmon guys lets teach these girls how to play soccer....' then you hear sexual chocolate from the back ' bitch why you on the bench' ....lol too funny, good game, kind of looking forward to the peg game next weekend, should be a good game.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone break down how these "playoffs/round robinn" brackets work after next tuesday? With 9vs 10 and so on....? and 1vs 3

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ScotKop you dirty Skotsman, we lost 4-3...All completely my fault. Chip shot came from 40 yards out on free kick, hit grass, then hit their makeshift turf and bounced higher the 2nd time and went over me.. We lost it ourselves, 2 turnovers on back line getting cocky and they capitalized! I always love playing Titans guy with shaved head on their front line is legit and funny as shite to chat with! Clean group of guys who just wanna play footy.. We won today Sunday league vs Hotspurs 3-2 , easy W for us...Hit 6 post/crossbars shudda been easy 5/6-2...But on to Westcoast and hopefully we take down their winstreak. Duffy I got your # this game, I want a rematch vs you, far different team from Old White Rock United, be ready to play!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ScotKop you dirty Skotsman, we lost 4-3...All completely my fault. Chip shot came from 40 yards out on free kick, hit grass, then hit their makeshift turf and bounced higher the 2nd time and went over me.. We lost it ourselves, 2 turnovers on back line getting cocky and they capitalized! I always love playing Titans guy with shaved head on their front line is legit and funny as shite to chat with! Clean group of guys who just wanna play footy.. We won today Sunday league vs Hotspurs 3-2 , easy W for us...Hit 6 post/crossbars shudda been easy 5/6-2...But on to Westcoast and hopefully we take down their winstreak. Duffy I got your # this game, I want a rematch vs you, far different team from Old White Rock United, be ready to play!

I'm always ready to play. With the way we've been playing lately you guys are the ones whoshould bring the A-game. Not to into the late games but at least it's not 9pm. Good luck, you'll need it.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 2 - guildford utd 1 pks...good game considering we had 12 guys and they had ~18? lot of our guys playing with injuries. funnniest part of the game was when one of our guys fouled their player in front of their bench and then everyone on their bench got up and yelled for a bit. then a guildford player on the sidelines yelled at his guys ' cmon guys lets teach these girls how to play soccer....' then you hear sexual chocolate from the back ' bitch why you on the bench' ....lol too funny, good game, kind of looking forward to the peg game next weekend, should be a good game.

Wow you win a game in pk's and you re-appear. Good job, update when you lose too.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow you win a game in pk's and you re-appear. Good job, update when you lose too.
i try but the teams we play update before i can post...i figured the guildford guys weren't going to post that they lost....so i thot i would take initiative. gonna be a good game tomorrow at mackie, us vs peg.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what level would you say this is this summer league? I'm just curious as I'm still trying to get to grips with the whole set up here. I'm in VMSL Div 2 going to the Provincials with Douglas Park. but it seems the Summer leagues can be a little erratic.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What gave you the impression that he's a 'good' keeper? There's a reason he's playing Div 3 next season
hahah always loving support from my old teammate...Hes just angry cause i left them behind hahha...Ya sounds great Socdog ill send send ya a line...
As for WestCoast game...Well I wanted to beat them just as much or more than playing WRU, not because i dislike WR...But i have a passion of hate for Westcoast, ever since Duffy decided to call me a bitch on wide open header when im on the ground then run away and celebrate. Just a disrepectful player in general. But we killed them, 2-1...Shudda been about 3/4-0 in first half but their keeper bailed them out many a times, great saves by him! We were up 1-0 at half from a great fast break and we completely had thier number, no chances at all first half. Second half they woke up and had a few good chances then finally #11 had a great run and sloted home a goal, can't say anything bad about it just a good solid individual effort (one of their few classy players). Then we had them in their half the last 20min and finally slotted home a garbage goal on the line with about 30seconds left and took it. I dont know but they seemed to be fighting with some guy on the sideline and complained game shudda stoped or sumthing...Not 2 sure if Westcoast wants to clarify that. But on to playoffs. Again dont know how this team beat W.R or Pegasus, only 2 good players in their center d-man and #11. Never like them and never will.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah always loving support from my old teammate...Hes just angry cause i left them behind hahha...Ya sounds great Socdog ill send send ya a line...
As for WestCoast game...Well I wanted to beat them just as much or more than playing WRU, not because i dislike WR...But i have a passion of hate for Westcoast, ever since Duffy decided to call me a bitch on wide open header when im on the ground then run away and celebrate. Just a disrepectful player in general. But we killed them, 2-1...Shudda been about 3/4-0 in first half but their keeper bailed them out many a times, great saves by him! We were up 1-0 at half from a great fast break and we completely had thier number, no chances at all first half. Second half they woke up and had a few good chances then finally #11 had a great run and sloted home a goal, can't say anything bad about it just a good solid individual effort (one of their few classy players). Then we had them in their half the last 20min and finally slotted home a garbage goal on the line with about 30seconds left and took it. I dont know but they seemed to be fighting with some guy on the sideline and complained game shudda stoped or sumthing...Not 2 sure if Westcoast wants to clarify that. But on to playoffs. Again dont know how this team beat W.R or Pegasus, only 2 good players in their center d-man and #11. Never like them and never will.

Your team is shite. Should have been 3/4-0 at half ????? hahaaha. It was 1-0 for a reason your team is shite that's what a goalie is suppose to do make a save. First half we had control you only scored because of a defensive player pushed up on a rush leaving our center d 2 on 1. We got a goal because you were horribly out of position and #11 made an easy pass to the one side of the net. You killed us???? 2-1 is killing us??? you guys scored on an offside goal in the last 10 seconds the shite ref didn't even give us a chance to go down the field.

As for coming to play you guys did that, how many guys did you have 30??? and I love the all out training an hour before the game. hahahahahaha. We had 11 players until 10 mins into the second half when we got a 12th. I had to go to the FVSL AGM so I was late and our best players weren't even there. If you think that is the best we have you're a bigger idiot then I thought. Hey teams lose to shite teams we lost a game to Firefighters when clearly we are better. And now we lost to a shite team who lost to Punjab Tigers. I hope we play you guys again because you won't be so lucky.

Class??? you laugh when a player and I collided heads now there's class.
and it's not a playoff dumbass it's just a way to do the remaining games because there are only 5 left.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0