Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Ladner 035's Summer League

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Rangers on to final four.

Boys played well tonight Bad knees 7 keeps scoring. Coach will probably call him for a tryout with S.U. Good lad BK7! Keep filling the net and emptying the cooler :D Keepin the beerman busy!

Rangers!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Ass-whooping!!!!!

The D was awesome last night. If not for that over-the-hill Steve "what kind of fcuking wall set up is that!?" Miller trying to run the show late in the game, we would have preserved the shut-out.

Miurhead with the painful 60-yard lumbering run for the 3rd.

I had more fun beating that team - a team that has beaten us twice this year - than any other this year. It was their World Cup and they were just gutted when BK7 scored the 1st goal in the 55th min.

Everything now is just a bonus - Ladner Landing? No biggie. Hell, we just shut out one of the top goal scorers of the league - partly due to the fact he didn't play - so Brent will be no problem to stop in the semis.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a chirp-filled game back and forth. Both teams whining about the other team whining while BOTH teams were whining. It was a classic O35 moaning session.
You could just see them thinking about how many chances they missed when it was 2-0 with 20 minutes to go, and how they got screwed at the end result. They seemed to forget we missed about 10 easy chances in the 1st 25 minutes.

One guy hells at the referee for an apparent off-side non-call 5 minutes in:
"This is a playoff game, ref! You have to get the calls right." (Or something like that).

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 - Landing 3

Epic battle at Association Park. One of the greatest games I have been a part of in a few weeks.

10' 0-1 on an off-side breakaway by the league's leading scorer - he's a cheater.
30' 1-1 Manatee (a pourpous -like creature) skins a guy on the wing and crosses it beautifully for a great diving header finish by Brad
44' 2-1 BK7 top corner dart from the top of the 18
60' 3-1 Millar break away finsh off a BK7 dummy
75' 3-2 hand ball off corner kick
85' 3-3 far post looping header
90' 4-3 Andy with a header from 2 yards out off Deeley's cross

That pool party at Kemp's is getting closer.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 - Landing 3

Epic battle at Association Park. One of the greatest games I have been a part of in a few weeks.

10' 0-1 on an off-side breakaway by the league's leading scorer - he's a cheater.
30' 1-1 Manatee (a pourpous -like creature) skins a guy on the wing and crosses it beautifully for a great diving header finish by Brad

WAB, it was a Burnley-like upset. Congrats and best of luck vs. Cliff Ave Imports.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Makes sense, Tuna. He is an anchor back there...........yes, I said anchor.........not what it might have sounded like.......

Walks, hope you're doing well, m8. :)

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Shamrock,

See what you can do about reffing the final,I like Henry but both teams I'm sure will agree that all three referees were absolutely shocking. I know it is only O35 summer league but the quality has to be better if only out of respect to the game.

Cheers to Landing,
Good team ,good game!

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
9:00 PM Kickoff Holly Turf.

I don't think the three refs we had last night will be able to stay up past 9:30 anyways:p.Maybe Whisleblower can do one line and Walks the other?Walks could keep up to the play in his condition better than the one's we had last night!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 - Landing 3

Quality update WAB!! Can't wait to get after the Cliff Ave Allstars.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK you missed some good times, finished the cooler and headed to the pub for a couple. Just getting in shape for the winter. Still waiting for my phone call, you get yours?

Fire it UP

Feb 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
World Cup??? Wow A little to much stock in a first round game. I enjoyed beating you Twice this year more than losing that game. Maby I should have fired myself up before the game, invisioning a world cup on the sidelines. Clown

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
World Cup??? Wow A little to much stock in a first round game. I enjoyed beating you Twice this year more than losing that game. Maby I should have fired myself up before the game, invisioning a world cup on the sidelines. Clown

Possibly the best first post ever..................possibly.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back from a short holiday and ready to roll. One more sleep! Bring it on Allstars! BTP, I will make up for my early exit last week!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Rangers on to final four.

Boys played well tonight Bad knees 7 keeps scoring. Coach will probably call him for a tryout with S.U. Good lad BK7! Keep filling the net and emptying the cooler :D Keepin the beerman busy!

Rangers!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, AT. All the yoga sessions in my comfy fitting thong are paying off!!!! :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9:00 kick off instead of 7:00 for a final?
What if it goes to OT or PKs?

Good luck Rangers. :)

My cane and I might make an appearance for this.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0