Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Ladner 035's Summer League

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
9:00 kick off instead of 7:00 for a final?
What if it goes to OT or PKs?

Good luck Rangers. :)

My cane and I might make an appearance for this.

Millar will not be playing as I am concerned about preseason injuries and have asked him to sit this one out.

Let me know if you want to go for a beer with us later on RF. :D

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF... If you show up at 9:00 you will definately be there for the post game celebrations. The Ladner Recreational Soccer League website has the game starting at 7:00pm @ Holly Turf.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

Cheers ma hun brotha.

Oh, and fcuk you Shutts.
It's says 'new time' so I might give you the benefit of the doubt.
Bastage...;)

See you at 7 and come on you fcuking Rangers.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just bring a 'case' each and start at 7:00 Captain.

If it kicks off then we can get obnoxious and unruly on the sidelines together.

Or, if it's at 9:00 we can get real obnoxious and unruly on the sidelines together.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just bring a 'case' each and start at 7:00 Captain.

If it kicks off then we can get obnoxious and unruly on the sidelines together.

Or, if it's at 9:00 we can get real obnoxious and unruly on the sidelines together.

OKay, I'll meet you at about 7:30. :) I have a BBQ here at home starting at 5:00........so hopefully I'll get rid of wife's father by 7:00.........I'll work on it.

I'll see you there at 7:30

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Captain I thought you were out of retirement. We have training tonite:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess you'll be to busy drinking.....

Have a good nite Brett Favre... I mean Captain ShamWow

cheers,
Deucy

I'm not at training due to a BBQ.........read the above, Deucy. I know it is asking a lot for you to read but please do so. I will be finished probably around 7:30 now.....as it stands......:mad: I am reffing at 9:00 now, right after the final. Show up afterwards, Deucy, and we can work on your reading skills while having a pint.

Favre? WTF? I haven't retired from the Masters division as I've never played in it.......six years to be exact. Kippax and I still destroyed you in the 4 v 4. Unlucky.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not at training due to a BBQ.........read the above, Deucy. I know it is asking a lot for you to read but please do so. I will be finished probably around 7:30 now.....as it stands......:mad: I am reffing at 9:00 now, right after the final. Show up afterwards, Deucy, and we can work on your reading skills while having a pint.

Favre? WTF? I haven't retired from the Masters division as I've never played in it.......six years to be exact. Kippax and I still destroyed you in the 4 v 4. Unlucky.

Captain Shamwow!!!!!!

Hook line and sinked!!!!!!!

BBQ,watching 0-35 summer final, and reffing. Very important things indeed:eek:

Wow!!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deucey, you should work on dropping your shoulder into me a bit more......the one you tried on Tuesday was very weak and I expected more.........While you're working at the Firehall, start a weight program. It might come in handy this year, especially at training. :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging by Millar's drunken voice mail last night, can I assume that Rangers won the cup ??

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard from a little birdie that the above aforementioned person slept on a couch...not at home:eek: either. Celebrating the win a little too long......

Cheers!:D

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final ND Rangers 2 - Cliff Ave 1

Decent game,

Early pressure from Cliff (two cross bars),game settled in and pretty even after first 15 minutes. First goal scored on a Cliff give away in the back by Pat Vossin ,good finish on partial break away.Small edge in play at the end of the half by Rangers.

Very strong first half in the middle of the park from Muirhead.

Millar shows at half time even though Rob J promised us he would keep him away. Millar Could have scored a beauty late in the game for a 3-0 lead if he hadn't tried to beat the centerback and keeper both three times each inside the six. Too bad wonder what the celebration would have been like with the beer cooler so close by??????

Game winning and goal of the night by BK7 with a cheeky chip over keeper fron 25 yards out off bar and in. Well done Shuttsy.

Strong game by both centerbacks Johnny Koeller and Kevin Odgers with the nod to Odgers as M.O.M.

Honerable mentios to Tony Hague.Made some great saves and deserved a clean slate if not for an unfortunate own goal.

Great team effort on the cooler!

Thanks to the little Irish leprechaun Ian for the beers he went home to get at 1:00AM and socializing with us!

Well done Cliff Ave,good team ,good season.

Nice to see RangerForever out and thanks again for offering to manage NDU Alumni next year.Great to have another true North Delta boy in the mix!

Speaking of NDU Alumni ,Welcome to the side Mark Karpun!

Scottyshell you and Bad knees 7 better build an addition to your doghouse so Millar has a place to crash after games?

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Ass-whooping!!!!!

The D was awesome last night. If not for that over-the-hill Steve "what kind of fcuking wall set up is that!?" Miller trying to run the show late in the game, we would have preserved the shut-out.

Miurhead with the painful 60-yard lumbering run for the 3rd.

I had more fun beating that team - a team that has beaten us twice this year - than any other this year. It was their World Cup and they were just gutted when BK7 scored the 1st goal in the 55th min.

Everything now is just a bonus - Ladner Landing? No biggie. Hell, we just shut out one of the top goal scorers of the league - partly due to the fact he didn't play - so Brent will be no problem to stop in the semis.

WAB, I assure you no one out there was thinking word cup. If fact it's not till 2010 fyi. THe Delta Sundance are mix of a few younger players and some 50+ players. We pretty much played with the same squad all year sharing time. It was nice to see the Rangers pull out some new faces for the cup. At least it made it competitive. Otherwise it would have been 3 beatings from the Sundance.

If our top scorer was not injured and I scored the point blank shot your keeper saved in the 52nd. That could have been a different game. anyhow congrats on the cup run and look forward to next year. Davey

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0