Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2010 Div.2 Cup-The Road to the Provincials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well what the heck went wrong Dezza? Lomas must have five big guys in the back line. See size does matter. You still get a chance to play for a third spot to see if you can get in via back door. Them big fat guys with good skill can be proud of them selves. It should be fun to watch the Lomas play HNK Vatreni. There will be no space on the pitch to pass the dam ball. It is about time to see tubby Croats in the final. I am sure hot dog and beer will sell well after Lomas and Vatreni play.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base, you are correct. The Meralomas do have a very big team, especially on the backline (except for No. 2). Kudos to them for making the final with what is really a big weakness in net. They make it difficult to get clean shots from close in, although we did have a breakaway in the first half where our striker scuffed his shot completely wide. At 1-1 in the 2nd half we had a 40-yarder hit the goalpost, bounce back off their keeper, and then just wide of the net. That would have been a game changer for sure, but in the end their size was the difference as their 6'4" centre back came up for a corner and headed home the game winner. We pushed hard in the last 10 minutes and got caught on a counter for the 3rd goal. Tough loss, but as you said we still have a chance to play for 3rd.

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well what the heck went wrong Dezza? Lomas must have five big guys in the back line. See size does matter. You still get a chance to play for a third spot to see if you can get in via back door. Them big fat guys with good skill can be proud of them selves. It should be fun to watch the Lomas play HNK Vatreni. There will be no space on the pitch to pass the dam ball. It is about time to see tubby Croats in the final. I am sure hot dog and beer will sell well after Lomas and Vatreni play.

We stepped up a level - it's now pizza and beer after games. 4Brothers Pizza

:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it is 33 and Victoria. Portuguies bakery donuts and other cream goods. Bear alone will not cut it. You guys would brake the dam scale. If all of you stepped on it. Just the same move the ball and think. Dum boys will run. Good job so I did not waste my time when I did bit of soccer teaching. See Azzi even donuts and beer and pica and sosages and spageti brings you to the finals. Now Canada needs to give one of us a chance. They might go to world cup. Jamaican will always send Jimaca before us. But I still love maple leaf and bad Surrey girls. Go figure out. Go Mitchell go. The hack with bad asses. Or who is it now.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...he said he stops at the gas station at 33rd and Vic when he has the munchies, then something about Surrey girls with bad asses.

That's all that my Google translator would accept before it started threatening to blow up.:eek:

mmmm... 4 Brothers Pizza. Favourite stop on the Drive for late night cardboard crust...:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flaren no booze. Just I making it hard for some to understand. They will figure it in a year. Dam good job by buch of chubby guys. Was Azzi there or was he moving office again.
Now remember when you go to BC's they will thy to rig the first game. Make sure you talk to all of your players and let them know. Play no offside. AR will not call it. It is just fun for them.
Cheers god job.

And BC soccer does not let Croatin kids in a league. Shame shame. Just think how many more cups they culd lift.
Flaren right hand up to all of you guys.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 1 - 2 HNK

Despite missing four starters and losing another early in the game due to injury, we were able to take it to HNK at times and for the majority of the second half, but couldn't finish.

They finished their chances and that was the difference. Thought we deserved better. Congrats to them.
No2

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 1 - 2 HNK

Despite missing four starters and losing another early in the game due to injury, we were able to take it to HNK at times and for the majority of the second half, but couldn't finish.

They finished their chances and that was the difference. Thought we deserved better. Congrats to them.
No2

Why don't you guys play the little Mexican forward more? He gives most defenders fits at this level, but from what I've seen (vs. UBC, WS Rino, and HNK) he never comes off the bench until the second half.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He normally starts, but was working the morning of the UBC game and was late. He came off the bench and scored 2 crackers. The coach decided to stick with what has been working. I agree though, would like to see him on the field more. Tell your coach to stay away from him!:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play off game NHK vs Sqamish not even close. HNK could have doubled the score.
I just can not understand HNK, why are they playing when they saiod they have on interast moving up. At least one thing. They have a better side than the premier boys.

See what happens when you have twenty four coaches and a good keeper. You win all your games but there is dam no way you can go to work next day.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, well done HNK.

And thank you to both HNK and Desmesh from all of Div 1 for saving us from a trip to Squamish next year! :)

flaren

Nov 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said we don't wanna go up. Of course we want to go to Div.1. Won't be easy but I believe we can compete in div.1, but we need to start practicing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0