Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Porks should have gotten physical...or dare I say dirty, with the Dragons....with the injection of the 'brown boys'....everyone knows 'they' turtle is shite weather and physical games...I'm sure WV will have them looking over their shoulders...

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....with the injection of the 'brown boys'....everyone knows 'they' turtle is shite weather and physical games......
Do you mean Mandela and Sipho?

Can't wait to hear Fantubby's Game Report on the match. Tubby, will you be going with your league ties and cheering for WV, or cheering against them since you have such a love in for City and the rest of the WV boys. Strange as it may seem, I've had WV to win the Provincials from early on and predict a 2-0, with S. Carph with one and R. Carph with the other. Unlike the Canucks, these boys come to play when the going gets tough.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS, what a great call!:p

, I've had WV to win the Provincials from early on and predict a 2-0, with S. Carph with one and R. Carph with the other

The only problem I have is why are you posting this now? IMO I had the winner of WV vs Roma winning it all, so looks like we could both be right here JAGS. lol The Porkchops did well today with the players they had suited to play. A few injuries and guys out of town might have been the difference maker for them today, but I am sure the Dragons would say the same thing if they lost today! Good Luck to both the Dragons and WV next saturday in aldergrove!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah it was very tough today, we barely had enough to field a team today and than we get 3 injuries during the game. We were up 1-0 early but were hanging on by our threads. Congrats to Peace Arch who were the better team today. We never really had a chance but we gave it all we got. Should be a good final and congrats to both teams in the finals.

It was a good run and too bad it had to end this way. :)

My prediction is WEstvan 2-0 in the finals!!

Yes i am cheering for Westvan to win it all and besty to get the MVP of the finals :wa:

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, we were missing 5 guys & 3 got injured early in the game. It was like we were down to 10 men. VMSL is alot stronger than the shite out there

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Porks should have gotten physical...or dare I say dirty, with the Dragons....with the injection of the 'brown boys'....everyone knows 'they' turtle is shite weather and physical games...I'm sure WV will have them looking over their shoulders...

OFFSIDE. funny how you say this and then the finals of the open men's has a bunch of 'brown boys' and i'm pretty sure the dragons in the master's final has a few indo lads. i'm sure the porks could've done better if they had all their players!!!:rolleyes:

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah it was very tough today, we barely had enough to field a team today and than we get 3 injuries during the game. We were up 1-0 early but were hanging on by our threads. Congrats to Peace Arch who were the better team today. We never really had a chance but we gave it all we got. Should be a good final and congrats to both teams in the finals.

It was a good run and too bad it had to end this way. :)

My prediction is WEstvan 2-0 in the finals!!

Yes i am cheering for Westvan to win it all and besty to get the MVP of the finals :wa:

I would have loved a WV vs PCOV final but congrats to Fantubs and the rest of the PCOV boys on a strong showing and a great run but next year I'm gonna smash you(if I get in the line up ) !! :wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also must add the dragons are all a bunch of quality guys and i am glad they had a great season. Kudos and good luck in the finals.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junglee, its nice seeing on here. It seems like the only time you come on here is when Sapperton wins. i am still waiting for your report vs Westside. I am curious why BOHICa only played you in the last 5 minutes of the game. Hopefully next year your role on the team won t be on the bench. LOL

PS: Whats good about playing on a good team is you get to watch them play every weekend you FCUKING BENCH WARMER :wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have loved a WV vs PCOV final but congrats to Fantubs and the rest of the PCOV boys on a strong showing and a great run but next year I'm gonna smash you(if I get in the line up ) !! :wa:

Too bad you won t be in the line up versus dragons. Dragons might have a chance than.. LOL

PS: You too young to play in the bc's?

MVP of the finals will be BESTY and MVP of the BC's will be PLANKS ( 0 goals against ), also the Carphins will get the award for the BEST LOOKING BROTHERS in the bc's this YEAR !! :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice win :)

Sadly I am still in Vegas.

If you see a 6 foot 5 300 pound native guy in a red Carson Graham football golf shirt wandering around drunk looking for his wallet, go the other way...quickly.

Sir M

PS Congrats to Peace Arch, and also congrats to PCOV for making a deep run.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although The Castilians and the rest of the FVSL teams will be cheering for the Dragons,it will be no contest.

The engraving has already been done.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
can somebody please confirm the day the finals are being held. Conductor, you mentioned Saturday. Can anyone confirm this.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you care Planks? Eagles has the start anyway.

If he actually ever returns from Vegas.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
can somebody please confirm the day the finals are being held. Conductor, you mentioned Saturday. Can anyone confirm thi

Planks the master's final is on sunday but I'm not sure at what time!! good luck next week!!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Sir M!! I made it back alive!! I did win something in Vegas - the bellyflop contest at the pool at the MGM!! Magic!!

I also bought new gloves for the final - let me know when and where the game is. I am free all day Saturday and Sunday.

I do have reservations for the Roxy Sunday night, need to be there by 9:00 pm. :bronco:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabby, congrates on a great run this year. At least we at Sapp don't have to hear you go on and on at the Sandbagger this year. But don't be sad, the big prize is still out there. Sapp has won it 3 years in a row. Perhaps this is your year.:rolleyes:

FYI, junglee was injured and only played when we had no other options. With so many Sapp guys not able to play against Westside, we had no other option than to play a hobbled junglee who had no business being out there with his knee injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0