Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fantabulous,

whoa - why so angry? kusch get to ya?

as far as the westside game goes, i didn't have to write a report. your ass was there scouting the teams, like it's the champions league! we had an off game and we lost. simple.

i didn't play because i was injured, and if you were doing your job as HEAD scout for the Masters league - you'd know that i DO play on a GOOD team. i'm pretty sure you noticed that, when i smashed the winner against your shite team in the league cup. MUPPET.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, this must also be the only reason why Bohica even got to see some playing time. Because you had no other options, now that makes more sense!!;)

With so many Sapp guys not able to play against Westside, we had no other option than to play a hobbled junglee who had no business being out there with his knee injury.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp is wanting to re-sign BS next year.
Can't look forward to summer until the frickin weather improves!

I've proposed QP many a time, but it's not up to BCSA standards - you know, a grass field.
bobsan(no show) sasay?

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Mighty Castilians couldn't beat West Van,there was no way 4th in the league,never won a trophy,South Delta was going to beat them.

but like Qualicum Eagles they are a hard working team and a great bunch of lads.

Lets hope the Dragons of the FVSL win today and make it to the final where Kuschy could cause all sorts of problems.
slam kusch all season then licking his hole now...................dont quite get you!
like I said the fraser valley is boys comparing to the vmsl men!,to bad poco lost in the QF but thats two years in a row now,maybe move to the big league wher every game is tough! & closer games for you to come watch,as for slagging delta not beating WV,they made it to the semis & a mojority of those boys have won the provincials allready!
your post are worst than mine & thats pretty bad.................mawk,mawk,mawk,mawk.....mawk ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

have fun watching the BIG boys in the final watchboy,Im sure KUSCHY as you call him has had the last laugh

sid:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

is this your 3rd last .....LAST POST
or will MAWK come to your AID

jtl:"say what you say sid!"

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove is a further road trip than the island for some of us ... best of luck to WVFC.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see why that time now rather than right before the men's open... there is an Island team in the Womens Classic final.

Why can't they play all the women on one day and all the men the next?

U21
Open B
Masters
Open A

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe be thankful you got the 9 AM time, the field will be garbage by the time the later games roll around. Still shocked as to how Aldergrove got the finals.

Mac

May 12, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a bunch of Morons running this VMSL gong show. From giving inexperienced refs the biggest games to get judged on their crap reffing performances. To this absolute joke of scheduling all the way through the Provincials. To top it off having the biggest game at 9:00 am on a Sunday. Not only sucks for the players but who the hell wants to get to Aldergrove for a *7%%^*$ Sunday 9:00 am kick off???!!!

Mac

May 12, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Regs! Please substitute BC Soccer for the VMSL in last post.

Cheers Sir M for clearing that up,

Mac

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove at 9am???? Sir M, you should book the Hope Sandman the night before for the lads...

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS where is Aldergrove?

Sir M ............. was just provided directions from Captain Shamrock and he advised that it's just 'off Lonsdale'. Probably be better if you were playing on Lonsdale. The field in Aldergrove should not be that bad, as picture attached. Hopefully Dickens gets to play on the top side of the field, so he can get his corners in.

Seriously .......... 9am. What a joke. I've gone from leaving my house at 10:30am to enjoy a few afternoon pints and maybe a cigar, to leaving my house at 7:30am and having my Moons Over My Hammy 'to go' from Denny's and a large coffee. Not a way that any final should be watched. If they already know the field is going to be 'bad', why not make a decision and move it to a field that will not be and will allow both teams to play some good soccer in a Provincial Final. As Eagles would say ............ WOW!!!! What a joke.

Attachments

• Aldergrove.jpg
    Aldergrove.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 60

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I don't usually post league business on TTP I have to get this message out....the masters final will NOT be at 9am on Sunday, this is a mistake and is being worked on as we speak sorry folks!

There are some issues with the fields but it will be figured out in short order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0