Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Nations Cup

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This tournament has a good atmosphere and there,s a lot of good footy players there but the schedule needs to be better arranged - The mens semi final is 2-30pm and there,s not much rest time for the players before the final around 5-30 and if the semis go to xtra time it cuts down the rest time even further.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This tournament has a good atmosphere and there,s a lot of good footy players there but the schedule needs to be better arranged - The mens semi final is 2-30pm and there,s not much rest time for the players before the final around 5-30 and if the semis go to xtra time it cuts down the rest time even further.

Geordie,

You should then sign up for one of the organizers.......You must be takin the piss... Cuz your fkd....

Nations Cup used to be a 2 day tourney... Sat and Sunday.. 2 games on sat... 1 game on Sunday... Semi on Sunday then final.....

WHY DONT WE JUST TELL EVERYONE TO TAKE MONDAY OFF TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU PLAYED IN THIS TOURNEY AND IT WAS BETTER BEFORE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait ... bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was hoping to avoid this subject as Football is a game for all wherever you are from or what colour you are but its sad that in the Football scene in BC it helps if u are white!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geordie,

You should then sign up for one of the organizers.......You must be takin the piss... Cuz your fkd....

Nations Cup used to be a 2 day tourney... Sat and Sunday.. 2 games on sat... 1 game on Sunday... Semi on Sunday then final.....

WHY DONT WE JUST TELL EVERYONE TO TAKE MONDAY OFF TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU PLAYED IN THIS TOURNEY AND IT WAS BETTER BEFORE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait ... bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dear me Deucey ....... another drunken ramble at 1:37 am ?? Got home early from Albion eh ??!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Granville Island Beer Garden at the Nations Cup will be open at 6pm tonight! Come have a pint & watch some amazing soccer!

I will be sending out Tweets throughout the tournament and am trying to get the website updated nightly with results (remember the key word is TRYING)

Now someone go outside and do a Sun Dance, the cool weather is good for the players but the beer garden and spectators would like some sun.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Granville Island Beer Garden at the Nations Cup will be open at 6pm tonight! Come have a pint & watch some amazing soccer!

I will be sending out Tweets throughout the tournament and am trying to get the website updated nightly with results (remember the key word is TRYING)

Now someone go outside and do a Sun Dance, the cool weather is good for the players but the beer garden and spectators would like some sun.

Lean,

what's the twitter account?

Jay Jay

Jun 13, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to all the teams and may the best team win... A token of appreciation for the tournament hosts Jeff and crew for the excellent work behind te scenes to make this an on-going community initiatve. YOU ARE APPRECIATED! and never doubt that!

I think Italy vs Africa at 9pm is the game to watch....will be there rain or shine! Now let the games begin....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results that I am aware of thus far in the over 30s Division are Scotland 3 China 1, and England and Italy drawing at 0-0. Thats all of the results on one side, but I do not know what happened on the other side (ie Germany, India, Ireland etc).

I am told that England was all over Italy, but Italy defended well.

Kind of like The War.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Open results from this evening - defending champions India beat Canada 2:0, Africa saw off Italy 2:1, Croatia cruised past Fiji 4:1 while Ireland smashed 4 past Greece who had no reply. England and Germany were also winners tonight. The beer garden will be winding down shortly which means the Shark Club should be warming up. Enjoy!

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just tried to book a room online for saturday night at sandman signature, but keeps saying that the group code is invalid, can anyone help?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
India beat Portugal 2-0 in over 30's action today. On to Germany tomorrow who lost to Ireland 3-2.

Hard Ballz

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRFC - we had some issues withis earlier in the month but I thought they were resolved - call reservations at 604 276 1160 and explain you would like the Nations Cup deal. Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0