Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Nations Cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In over 30s play, Scotland beat Italy 4-3 today. I am told that England beat China 7-1. So as far as I can figure, the noon tomorrow game between Scotland and England will determine who goes to the final from one side of the draw. Any news about today's results from the other side?

Sir M

rightpegleftstick

Aug 6, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
other side of the draw in O 30's was germany 2-1 over India,and Ireland 3-2 over Portugal. 3 teams still with a chance of winning the group.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Some delinquent" no doubt also wearing an oversized green and white striped leprechaun hat and a fake red beard...

...and previously riding a bike that seems to now have been stolen. Again.

;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Lean grate point. It is up to each nation to play their own kids. Nations Cup is a very good local tournament. It was a grate game today between Croatia and India. Evan at 9.30 am there was about three hundred people watching the game. Game went 0-0 on to PK's and India won 5 to 4.
We all want to thank city of Richmond ang guys putting the tournament for their hard work.
Reffing was outstanding this year.
We will see you again next year. I was not there for a final game who won the Cup in open men.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some deliquent has obviously hacked into Captain's TTP account.

Spot on, Tuna. It is a shame when things like this happen. I didn't have one drink all weekend.

Thanks to all the guys for running another quality tournament and Niall Thompson.......I haven't laughed that hard in years. Quality, quality, and more quality.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeff Clarke is Irish? :rolleyes:

Yes, looks are decieving Bronco...many of us 'halfies' are a result of historical interracial slave owning love making...I have Irish blood from both the black side and the white side...you would never know now would you?:p Much like my last name, I'm sure Jeff's family lost their original family name when the whitey took over:rolleyes:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to all the winners this year. Spent the weekend with my son mostly at the games and have to say the level of soccer played never was better!

The final was great. India has a couple of players (#15 and #19 ) that have pace both on and off the ball that is pretty fun to watch. I thought at time's the grass seemed to slow them up but then again, it was both ways for played like TK and Angus from Ireland.

McCaulley with the first ever triple I believe,tourny MVP - Co Golden Boot - and Top Defender. Throw in the Championship medal and not a bad weekend at all.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
McCaulley with the first ever triple I believe,tourny MVP - Co Golden Boot - and Top Defender. Throw in the Championship medal and not a bad weekend at all.

I think he won four... Top Scorer, Top Defender, Finals MVP, Tourney MVP.

Such a selfish bastard.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there anywhere to find full results?

The website still shows only the schedule - I think.

Congrats Ireland!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts