Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yikes... Predicted to lose against an 8th place div.2 after knocking off two of the the top in Div.2... I guess to earn there respect we just gotta knock off their own teams hey.... And Housearrest, who knows, maybe you guys will be the first goal we score in cup run...???

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And my MOTW goes to Cloverdale 3B as well.. There young guys working hard and both teams have great records with lots of socring potential. Just wish the game wasnt out in but Frick port moody..

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yikes... Predicted to lose against an 8th place div.2 after knocking off two of the the top in Div.2... I guess to earn there respect we just gotta knock off their own teams hey.... And Housearrest, who knows, maybe you guys will be the first goal we score in cup run...???

haha, awesome, i wish we meet up in cup. If you guys put one past me, you better believe 2 will be past you. Better yet, I hope it goes to pks. 2 dominating pk goalies stealing the show???? Sounds like fun to me

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict 2-0 Magpies. Not going to underestimate CFC but we're playing the best soccer I've ever witnessed us play. Either way, it's going to be one hell of a fight and a fun game to be a part of.

Having played Cloverdale and watching them play Bradner two weeks ago....I say Magpies win by at least 3

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bk's 1 - abby 3 since nobody else is giving them love
Celtic 3 - NDSC 0
Magpies 3 - Coverdale 2 PKs
Nomads 3 - Cloverdale 0
Royals 4 - Phoenix 0
Vault 1 - Players 2
Inter 7 - Royals 0
Mission 4 - RAC 0

so wrong , do a little reserch before you come up with these predictions ....
7 Poco Royals FC 13 3 5 5 15 18 14 ... i know its div 2 but thats a crappy season ....
3 GEU Phoenix 16 10 4 2 57 22 34 .... I know its div 3 but thats a pretty good season , with a ton of goals for , 14 more goals than the top team in our div , we will score goals against the royals .

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
7 Poco Royals FC 13 3 5 5 15 18 14 ... i know its div 2 but thats a crappy season ....
3 GEU Phoenix 16 10 4 2 57 22 34 .... I know its div 3 but thats a pretty good season , with a ton of goals for , 14 more goals than the top team in our div , we will score goals against the royals .

You'll have to do something inter can't do. In our last 3 games against them we have managed 1 goal.

wr_ballack

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really... most cup games seem to be inter division....

2b seems to be knocking each other out of cup

Not really. I looked at the schedule, there has only been 1 all-2B match this tournament. If any division is knocking themselves out, it's 2C, as they have played 3 all-2C matches this tournament (1 - 1st round, 2 - 2nd round).

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really. I looked at the schedule, there has only been 1 all-2B match this tournament. If any division is knocking themselves out, it's 2C, as they have played 3 all-2C matches this tournament (1 - 1st round, 2 - 2nd round).

Without looking I can already tell you there's at least 2. Twu vs nomads and knights vs aldy, then the other big team (bc utd) were beaten by a good mission team.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L and HA are about as far away from each other in technical strengths as you can come, one is tall and lanky, the other is a stout brick shithouse... both are excellent keepers playing well below the leve they should be playing on...

I haven't played with C4L aside from the odd summer game here and there, so to comment to compare the two would be ridiculous, but I wouldn't trade house for anyone right now.
~notblowingTOOmuchsmokeamI?

wr_ballack

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without looking I can already tell you there's at least 2. Twu vs nomads and knights vs aldy, then the other big team (bc utd) were beaten by a good mission team.

You're right. There was an all-2B match in the 2nd round, as well as the 1st round. I stand corrected. I guess both B and C have been kicking their own asses.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'll have to do something inter can't do. In our last 3 games against them we have managed 1 goal.

Dan when I Managed the Rams we always had trouble with The Poco Royals. they're just one of those teams you have trouble with. but I think the Phoenix will be fine against them. sure the phoneix are Div3 but they're top end players have played All levels higher then Div3 Travis scored in his Premier debut. he just knows how to score and he has speed. Lee can score, Mike can score Shaun can score. And the Phoenix goalie used to play Premier in Calgary. I'm not saying theyre the best team but the should get a little more respect.

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

K sorry

Royals 4 - Phoenix 2 Happy

anyways your right no research was done have no idea either team and really dont care. Just put out a prediction. And Lee get your team out of div 3

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0