Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That wasn't his question. Don't pussyfoot around Franchise.

I dont really want to bet on a team I know nothing about.....I only bet on games were I know both teams....i.e everytime i bet with you ;)

It was a simple question....will they score?

Vault has 2 game plans

either defend like hell and pray for shootouts

or

play for the win and get caught

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont really want to bet on a team I know nothing about.....I only bet on games were I know both teams....i.e everytime i bet with you ;)

Vault has 2 game plans

or

You just get lucky everytime you bet with me.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who would have thought we'd lose to a D1 Masters team? Luck my friend. Luck. Willing to bet for our game this weekend?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who would have thought we'd lose to a D1 Masters team? Luck my friend. Luck. Willing to bet for our game this weekend?

The bet was you werent going to win the cup....that wasnt really luck it was a fact....come on man....no house no chance

Luck may have been a part in the Inter vs Sentatel some would say...I think Inter is better then them

wr_ballack

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Vault has 2 game plans

or

You are one special guy. Sure, the first one is a strong possibility, yet with the second one, I believe most teams wouldn't usually include getting caught as part of a winning strategy. Might wanna rethink that in-depth analysis of yours.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are one special guy. Sure, the first one is a strong possibility, yet with the second one, I believe most teams wouldn't usually include getting caught as part of a winning strategy. Might wanna rethink that in-depth analysis of yours.

Special for sure.....

Its not rocket science, do you want me to break it down in simple terms for you?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I picked you guys cuz your two centre mids can decide a game. They play well and you guys win plus I think your team is more physical and Abby utd is a small quick team. should be a good one I just gotta find a way outta a date with the girl so I can watch...

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I picked you guys cuz your two centre mids can decide a game. They play well and you guys win plus I think your team is more physical and Abby utd is a small quick team. should be a good one I just gotta find a way outta a date with the girl so I can watch...

takes a whole team to win, not down with ur picks dan gonna be a good game but abby gonna take it all bet u ur fake safari's abby takes it?

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanna see both 2B teams Geu Knights vs Peach Arch Nomads in final and see Nomads win but with Knights new pickups they'll be hard to beat. Defintely going to be Inter/Geu Knights or Nomads to win it all, with Mission the dark horse.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanna see both 2B teams Geu Knights vs Peach Arch Nomads in final and see Nomads win but with Knights new pickups they'll be hard to beat. Defintely going to be Inter/Geu Knights or Nomads to win it all, with Mission the dark horse.

I'd hardly call mission a dark horse. Especially after I watched them destroy cmf last Friday. And what makes you think the knights vs nomads will be a better game than one of these two vs inter? Do you play for the nomads?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0