Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
takes a whole team to win, not down with ur picks dan gonna be a good game but abby gonna take it all bet u ur fake safari's abby takes it?

Bet them that Abby wins the cup or the game? Size 11, customized, not fake, what do I get from it, hardens pink ones?

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predicitions for the cup this weekend.

GEU Inter to score 7 or 8 without reply against North Delta SC Royals
GUE Phoenix vs Poco Royals ? Had to think long and hard about this one, but I think Pheonix can win this one. Maybe by a single goal or it might even go to penalties.

Anyway - good luck to both GEU teams.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope don't play for Nomads. I said it will come down to those three teams Knights,Inter,Nomads and outside chance Mission.

I'd hardly call mission a dark horse. Especially after I watched them destroy cmf last Friday. And what makes you think the knights vs nomads will be a better game than one of these two vs inter? Do you play for the nomads?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope don't play for Nomads. I said it will come down to those three teams Knights,Inter,Nomads and outside chance Mission.

mission would beat the knights, i've seen both play numerous times. The only reason there so far behind us in the league is cuz too many of there players didn't show during the season. Now they're all committed mission have been rolling. I'd rather not play mission nor the nomads until the final but who knows how it will play out.

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission would beat the knights, i've seen both play numerous times. The only reason there so far behind us in the league is cuz too many of there players didn't show during the season. Now they're all committed mission have been rolling. I'd rather not play mission nor the nomads until the final but who knows how it will play out.

What makes u think that the knights r gonna beat abby

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love it, no mention of any other games for predictions, and he doesn't mention the other GEU team still alive.

I just make predictictions the two teams that I know players on. I don't know enough about any of the other teams left in the cup, except that The Knights are going to be tough to beat. And they play hard. GEU Inter vs GEU Knights would be some game to watch.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lots of the ttp gusy should be there, should be a cracker to watch, and its not that far now with the new bridge. Knights will run through abby, not sure on teh score, knights to win, but they will physically destroy abby.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, I can honestly say that the only teams that will beat the Knights are teams that can play as physical as they do. Abby isn't one of them.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0