Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Recap- Yes supersub is right, they definately had the ball for about 70% of the time, and ya we definately milked the minutes. But we won and we gave you about 2 chances all game. YG strikers couldnt figure out how to play against on off-side trap and repeatedly ran from behind our defensive line towards the ball to accept a pass... Stinson tried telling them how an offside works from the side-line, but I guess they just couldnt understand. After that, they were pretty flustered and really never had stellar chance on net. Their keep made a sweet save in the 70th that was a sure goal in the bottom right. PK's were no question and we dont lose in them, guess Im still "the clown" who stands infront of the ball b4 the PK? Anyways, on to next round.. I guess div.2c is a joke if these guys cant put away a mid-pack div.3 team and they are averaging 6 goals a game. Oh and Franchise........ I like my beer cold and preferably stella please!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Recap- Yes supersub is right, they definately had the ball for about 70% of the time, and ya we definately milked the minutes. But we won and we gave you about 2 chances all game. YG strikers couldnt figure out how to play against on off-side trap and repeatedly ran from behind our defensive line towards the ball to accept a pass... Stinson tried telling them how an offside works from the side-line, but I guess they just couldnt understand. After that, they were pretty flustered and really never had stellar chance on net. Their keep made a sweet save in the 70th that was a sure goal in the bottom right. PK's were no question and we dont lose in them, guess Im still "the clown" who stands infront of the ball b4 the PK? Anyways, on to next round.. I guess div.2c is a joke if these guys cant put away a mid-pack div.3 team and they are averaging 6 goals a game. Oh and Franchise........ I like my beer cold and preferably stella please!

I owe u beer? The bet was continuious from last year?

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this where we're supposed to get scared? 4-1 doesn't seem like a domination. Maybe 6/7-0 then I'd be a little worried. We won 4-1 too and we are terrible. Pressure is on you Nomads.

banana hammock,

love the pressure, we play way better...cya saturday, finally a home game for us again

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
banana hammock,

love the pressure, we play way better...cya saturday, finally a home game for us again

HEY - If I have to call you by your preferred name (The Hype) then please, no speedo comments. At least until you catch me wearing them! Summer is only a few seasons away!:wa:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rogue 2-0 N.D. Sundowners. This game could have been 2-0 for sundowner after about 3 minutes. made chances, missed chances. game evened out after that. i'd say 60-40 split for us on control. couldn't convert our chances was the biggest thing. good luck rogue. good game for us. on to next week.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grove 3 Poco 1

First half I am not sure they touched the ball... was 2-0... 2nd half started the same way and we potted another one. To their credit poco never stop and put away a nice header off of a corner. We seemed a little bit disintrested for the last 20min, score should have been more as we had a lot of chances on net (but chances mean nothing if your not raising your arms after) The ref seemed to feel sorry for them as pretty much 85% of the call went thier way.

This Friday should be a good game as we look to get a little revenge vs TBL and Geu... MOTW?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grove 3 Poco 1

First half I am not sure they touched the ball... was 2-0... 2nd half started the same way and we potted another one. To their credit poco never stop and put away a nice header off of a corner. We seemed a little bit disintrested for the last 20min, score should have been more as we had a lot of chances on net (but chances mean nothing if your not raising your arms after) The ref seemed to feel sorry for them as pretty much 85% of the call went thier way.

This Friday should be a good game as we look to get a little revenge vs TBL and Geu... MOTW?

You guys the team with the neon green?

any other big match ups for round 2?

I do see something fun taking place in rnd 3 if things go well in rnd 2

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 all 2C matchups, an all Abby one I noticed, and the Titans will be in tough against Cloverdale since they'll actually have a team this week. 2C will be dropping like flies :) Our won't be a game since bananaman said they suck and we'll kill them. Aldy/GEU should be a good game too.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldy GEU will be a cracker.

If Aldy can get some finish and get stuck in GEU Can be beat. Get a plan and stick to it. If the Caps can beat them, and we beat them handily, twice, it can be done.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stall, the cup 3 link shows Pres Cup 1 (Nomads v NCU) vs Pres Cup 9 (Abby Derby)
However the winner of the GEU v Aldy game shows they play "23" which isn't a game... so I'd imagine the numbers mean a re draw of the winners, and those numbers then face each other..

Interesting also the teams that got byes into the third round of pres cup...In the Pak cup it appeared many of the prem teams got byes and there was a sort of seeding happening, and there is some real cannon fodder there in the third week of Pres cup...that are likely getting rusty with the weeks off.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stall, the cup 3 link shows Pres Cup 1 (Nomads v NCU) vs Pres Cup 9 (Abby Derby)
However the winner of the GEU v Aldy game shows they play "23" which isn't a game... so I'd imagine the numbers mean a re draw of the winners, and those numbers then face each other..

Interesting also the teams that got byes into the third round of pres cup...In the Pak cup it appeared many of the prem teams got byes and there was a sort of seeding happening, and there is some real cannon fodder there in the third week of Pres cup...that are likely getting rusty with the weeks off.

That's where I noticed the discrepancy, because the byes in the 3rd round are actually playing in Round 2 (Abby SC for example). I guess that means they haven't quite finished the updating yet.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Inter only managed six goals, thought they would have had another game in the double digits. Think there falling apart towards the end?

Neither team seemed to want to keep the ball. Kick and run back and forth. With that tho we put more pressure on them in the first half. They got a pk goal off a terrible call by the ref and we got one off there playing running into their goalie and causing the ball to come lose for a easy put in. They had more of the ball in the second but we scored when one of their players hammered in a OG when i thought he could have easily cleared it. Mikey9? I believe it was he, seemed to be the only player on the park that wanted the play it on the ground, or string a few passes together. Good scrappy win when you have to drive out to the middle of nowhere surrey on a Sunday night.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0