Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, their striker was running too much and cramped up so he asked to play D for the last 5 minutes since they weren't being challenged he figured he wouldn't have to move. He goes back there and sure enough you guys cross the field and he has to try and stop a guy and can't. But like I said, good luck this weekend, you guys will need it.

There was like 15 20 mins left we know there best players weren't there but either were ours.D is gonna win our D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meh, I put more faith in Greener and his bro, plus the other (former) VMSL Prem player they'll have back there than I do your D. Also put more faith in their ability to score. I do however give you the edge in net, so you'll need to come up big!

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am as big as they get it will be very interesting if the boys play d like they have the last couple games,will put up a good fight plus i hate losing to darly

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am as big as they get it will be very interesting if the boys play d like they have the last couple games,will put up a good fight plus i hate losing to darly

I hate losing to Daryl as well. Makes it easy to get up for the games though :)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
30$ for the ref plus 20$ for each linesman( max 10 linesman per side). I suggest a ref and 6 linesman for an important cup game.

This is a div 2&3 cup thread. What is a linesman?

TBL you don't remember them from your days playing Premier??? On a Side note I think Mission will beat us Saturday night 8-1

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0