Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Western Canadian Men's Masters/Women's Classics Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever Muppet!!! With the Talent you had to play with when you were coaching Wolves they should have one atleast 1 National Championship and numerious Provincials but you were a shitty coach so hence why they underachieved. Maybe you should have done what your sister did and played Softball.

I think you have me confused with someone else you must have cornholed when you were out here. We have won Nationals 2 times.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you have me confused with someone else you must have cornholed when you were out here. We have won Nationals 2 times.
He thinks you are Johnny Vairo who is a standup guy and if anything, would probably be a giver rather than a receiver :)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He thinks you are Johnny Vairo who is a standup guy and if anything, would probably be a giver rather than a receiver :)

Well done Regs never knew you were so smart must be all that hair that dissolved into your brain!!! it is amazing how many of you muppets( rather chicken shits) hide behind a alias. Same old same old no one there has balls !!! instead hide behind fake names and talk behind each others backs.....too funnny

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
hide behind a alias.

Good luck finding an alias big enough to hide behind should u ever have the balls to move back here.

Didn't the callies release u from water bottle and kit washing duties?

GROUPIE_4_LIFE

P.S. you missed the 2 foot long hot dogs at this years PNE.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck finding an alias big enough to hide behind should u ever have the balls to move back here.

Didn't the callies release u from water bottle and kit washing duties?

GROUPIE_4_LIFE

P.S. you missed the 2 foot long hot dogs at this years PNE.

Don't need a alias to hide behind and could move back anytime but why would i. Not afraid of anything and yes i have big balls . As for Callies and water bottle comment whatever makes you feel better. No need to explain how big my role is with the club to a MUPPET!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um Sneddon, you have outwitted us all, and out earn us too apparently and you have big balls... well you are the Champ.

Question about Alberta, do the women hit back?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um Sneddon, you have outwitted us all, and out earn us too apparently and you have big balls... well you are the Champ.

What kind of question is that Brian Grostad do you hit women or something and are looking to relocate here wow your a class act. Sir M you should check this guy out.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson quote: question What has BC done that is so wonderful?

Got you to move to Alberta.:D

Cheers!

Wow you want BC to take credit for my decision wow you are a real muppet.out in left field is right!!! I guess I should have just moved to saskatchewan would have made no difference !!! Man does anyone know how to takethepiss on the site or is everyone just intellectually stupid.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reall class twat

Keep ur mouth zipped zippy

Bobbleheadbored

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you. After about 40 off topic posts, finally one about the tournament. Below is the link to the website for tournament scores, schedule ets. Scores (theoretically) will be posted on that site immediately after games. There is a beer garden on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the day. There is a social for the competing teams and officials at Taylor's Crossing in North Vancouver on Saturday evening. The closing ceremonies will go at approximately 130 PM on Sunday. Please note that there is both a Men's and Women's competition in this one, the latter being a National Championship.

CanadaSoccer.com | Official Site of the Canadian Soccer Association

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0