Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Western Canadian Men's Masters/Women's Classics Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson , the only muppets here are you(swedish chef) and your mate sid( miss piggy) :bronco:. I know that the last few post have been an attack on you, but I haven't read anything about if you are playing or are you the manger of the club.Please enlighten us muppets.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson , the only muppets here are you(swedish chef) and your mate sid( miss piggy) :bronco:. I know that the last few post have been an attack on you, but I haven't read anything about if you are playing or are you the manger of the club.Please enlighten us muppets.

Oh my I should cringe to your piss takings especially coming from a guy who played for RUFC and never won jack. My bad!!!! But if you feel the need to know come out and watch and you will definitely learn something "How to win"!!!.......

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
West van has a women's team?

Sneddon...Sneddon...Sneddon...for somebody who grew up playing under coaches who regularily called you out for being a p*ssy on the field you'd think you would have learned a long time ago to shut up. I still remember like it was yesterday - Azzi rippin' you a new arse calling you the biggest pansy that has ever suited up for MF. Was classic....you remember it dont you :cool:

Learn to keep your mouth shout ya friggin chimp and please for the love of god come up with something new other than muppets.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sneddon...Sneddon...Sneddon...for somebody who grew up playing under coaches who regularily called you out for being a p*ssy on the field you'd think you would have learned a long time ago to shut up. I still remember like it was yesterday - Azzi rippin' you a new arse calling you the biggest pansy that has ever suited up for MF. Was classic....you remember it dont you :cool:

Learn to keep your mouth shout ya friggin chimp and please for the love of god come up with something new other than muppets.

And where you coaching? Hahaha as for listening to Azzi he obviously did not know what he was yapping about since he was let go of his coaching duties to make way to a more knowledgeable coach. I guess winning all the time makes me a winning pansy ya German Muppet!!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right now the weather is really good here, about 18 C partly cloudy. The grass pitch at Ambleside is pristine, beer garden will be set up by mid day on Saturday, policed by Eagles.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right now the weather is really good here, about 18 C partly cloudy. The grass pitch at Ambleside is pristine, beer garden will be set up by mid day on Saturday, policed by Eagles.

Looking good the Callies look forward to closing it down each night!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok kermit thee fag,:p:perky:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And where you coaching? Hahaha as for listening to Azzi he obviously did not know what he was yapping about since he was let go of his coaching duties to make way to a more knowledgeable coach. I guess winning all the time makes me a winning pansy ya German Muppet!!!!

what a nerd!!!!!!

Google Images
wTF larsson ?you were azzis puppit now your the callies muppit puppit,fukit,muppit ya puppit
are you just jealous you USE to look like alphagetto, many many lines ago

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case anyone else was having a hard time finding the schedule, here it is.

It is too bad the Callies and WV play in the final game. It would be a much better lead off game when everyone has fresh, healthy bodies.

Attachments

• Western Masters Schedule.jpg
    Western Masters Schedule.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0