Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Western Canadian Men's Masters/Women's Classics Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM me Larsson for now, nothing is official yet, but should be in the next 48 hours or so.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The meeting will be at the host hotel on September 29 at 8PM, BC Soccer and or CSA should have sent your team the details about the hotel. We are still hosting out the website, but it will be either the BC Soccer or CSA website. Working on beer gardens Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and a big party Saturday evening.

Really good deals at the host hotel, but deadline for that rate is September 11.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, and probably University (Vancouver, UBC) or Northlands (North Van) are the closest, or Seymour GC (North Van) which is public only Mondays and Fridays. Also there is a 9 holer in West Van called Gleneagles.

The field is acrtually stumbling distance to the hotel, maybe a 10 or 15 minute walk.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, can none of you see Larrson's infantile attempt to lure us into thinking he is sincere about his interests in our facilities, golf courses and a nice places to buy sushi? WAKE UP PEOPLE. The enemy is out there!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, and probably University (Vancouver, UBC) or Northlands (North Van) are the closest, or Seymour GC (North Van) which is public only Mondays and Fridays. Also there is a 9 holer in West Van called Gleneagles.

The field is acrtually stumbling distance to the hotel, maybe a 10 or 15 minute walk.

Cheers Sir M thanks for the heads up and looking forward to a classy organized event!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is its because the hockey season hasn't started so he is yet to be reminded that Calgary no longer have an NHL team.

Bored,

Stick to what you know best Sweet Fcuk All. That has got to be the worst piss taking ever brutal!! Look at my avatar MUPPET!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the beer garden will be open from approximately 1100 AM until 500 PM on Friday Saturday and Sunday for this tournament. There will be a big social on the North Shore on Saturday evening, walking distance from the hotel. Sipho is in charge of that one, but we will probably have about 200 players and friends for that event. The grass fields at Ambleside are in pristine shape, they have not been played upon since March, and there are new change rooms/showers etc.

Sir M

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the beer garden will be open from approximately 1100 AM until 500 PM on Friday Saturday and Sunday for this tournament. There will be a big social on the North Shore on Saturday evening, walking distance from the hotel. Sipho is in charge of that one, but we will probably have about 200 players and friends for that event. The grass fields at Ambleside are in pristine shape, they have not been played upon since March, and there are new change rooms/showers etc.

Sir M

lets hope sipho does not fall asleep at the bar!!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

Stick to what you know best Sweet Fcuk All. That has got to be the worst piss taking ever brutal!! Look at my avatar MUPPET!!!

If the object of a Piss Take is to elicit an angry response then I'd say mission accomplished. This sort of response is typical of Flames fans, not at all unexpected.

Your avatar is extremly small and difficult to read.

thrillerds

Jul 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the object of a Piss Take is to elicit an angry response then I'd say mission accomplished. This sort of response is typical of Flames fans, not at all unexpected.

Your avatar is extremly small and difficult to read.

You have balls to "bag" on a Flames fan after the Canucks embaressed an entire country. Pretty much everyone from coast to coast envisions this pic of all Vancouver and it's fans. So how about you take a look in the mirror... "mission accomplished"
nice-bag-bro.jpg

"Raj against the machine"

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was embarrassing, but still Albertans yearn to be from BC or in BC.

I just looked in the mirror, thanks for the reminder, there was broccoli in my teeth.

Look out the window, if you see Calgary you probably live in Calgary, sorry for your luck.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was embarrassing, but still Albertans yearn to be from BC or in BC.

I just looked in the mirror, thanks for the reminder, there was broccoli in my teeth.

Look out the window, if you see Calgary you probably live in Calgary, sorry for your luck.

Bored Bored Bored you are the Muppet of all Muppets!! I was born in BC and grew up in BC and for the love god no one in Alberta yearns to be from BC or in BC . Why would they want to be in debt for the rest of there lives.They need to reopen Riverview Hospital and give you the penthouse.Bored stick to the Mickey Mouse FVSL thread and leave the Western Canadian thread alone your way over your head.Bored here is a question What has BC done that is so wonderful? I am waiting

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touchy. Is it the BC education system failing you that has got you so upset?

A good job and good decision making will keep you out of debt.
I'll take BC over Alberta any day however you are entitled to your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0