Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NVFC Campobasso (VMSL) vs. North Coquitlam Blues (FVSL)
Shaheen FC (VMSL) vs. Langley United Young Guns (FVSL)
Europa FC (BMSL) vs. Vic West Spurs (VISL)
Islanders FC (RSSL) vs. North Fraser Selects Inter (FVSL)
Cordova Bay Red Barn Bobcats (VISL) vs. Richmond All-Blacks (RSSL)
Ajyal Tigers (VMSL) vs. GN Sporting Club (VMSL)
SFC Coyotes (FVSL) vs. Mudiavocat FC (BMSL)
Richmond Athletics (RSSL) vs. Gordon Head Active Earth Engineering (VISL)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheen FC vs Young guns should be a good game to watch, with last years champs.
I know nothing else about any vmsl teams, but I think NC Blues have shown well and would like to see them make a good run.
Inter to make it deep as well. Good luck FVSL boys.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the Blues show well, Campobasso was just promoted to VMSL D1, so them Blues boys will have their hands full I'm sure.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
how does the brackets look like, who do we play if we win the first game and also is the home team listed first?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NVFC Campobasso (VMSL) vs. North Coquitlam Blues (FVSL)
Shaheen FC (VMSL) vs. Langley United Young Guns (FVSL)
Europa FC (BMSL) vs. Vic West Spurs (VISL)
Islanders FC (RSSL) vs. North Fraser Selects Inter (FVSL)
Cordova Bay Red Barn Bobcats (VISL) vs. Richmond All-Blacks (RSSL)
Ajyal Tigers (VMSL) vs. GN Sporting Club (VMSL)
SFC Coyotes (FVSL) vs. Mudiavocat FC (BMSL)
Richmond Athletics (RSSL) vs. Gordon Head Active Earth Engineering (VISL)

Should be fun, can't wait. Shaheen as favourites right?

It won't be a repeat of last years finals as we can meet up in semi's, but with the way we've been playing i can't see us getting as far as last year but hopefully we can turn it around.

Seems as though the draw is pretty even on both sides, with ours having strong FVSL, and VMSL teams (don't know much about the VISL, BMSL or the Islanders) and on the other side of the bracket the Coyotes and a few good VMSL, and RSSL teams.

bshat3

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Message to BC Soccer - with this format VISL teams with an unlucky draw should be allowed a 50 man roster and a free dorm for a month. Either that or prepick spots for them to draw into so they don't get away/away/away/away. Chances of a mainland team ferrying 4 weekends - virtually nil. Even it up a bit. Same, or similar last year. Whine done.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Message to BC Soccer - with this format VISL teams with an unlucky draw should be allowed a 50 man roster and a free dorm for a month. Either that or prepick spots for them to draw into so they don't get away/away/away/away. Chances of a mainland team ferrying 4 weekends - virtually nil. Even it up a bit. Same, or similar last year. Whine done.

Isn't the B Cup a weekend tournament?

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be fun, can't wait. Shaheen as favourites right?

It won't be a repeat of last years finals as we can meet up in semi's, but with the way we've been playing i can't see us getting as far as last year but hopefully we can turn it around.

Seems as though the draw is pretty even on both sides, with ours having strong FVSL, and VMSL teams (don't know much about the VISL, BMSL or the Islanders) and on the other side of the bracket the Coyotes and a few good VMSL, and RSSL teams.
its not gonna be that easy for us to get to semis , if dever orgill former white cap player plays with compobasso which he says his gonna play all of provincials its gonna be way closer game , but well see we have to take it one game out of time and everybody has a chance to make a run...last year we went to shoot out first round and we ended up winning the whole thing....
good luck everyone

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10, nada non of them. They have some talent up front but you should have a field day attacking them at the back. Do me a favour and chip their keeper. He tends to cheat off his line.

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't predict teams i don't watch...ok all of them, but will predict giving head loses to richmond, can't see them wanting to travel 4 weekends in a row, so might as well tank the first one

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't predict teams i don't watch...ok all of them, but will predict giving head loses to richmond, can't see them wanting to travel 4 weekends in a row, so might as well tank the first one

And you know they have to travel 4 weeks in a row? Are you a psychic?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
mb10, just look at the bracket -- they are at the very bottom and the top team is always the home team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0