Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't predict teams i don't watch...ok all of them, but will predict giving head loses to richmond, can't see them wanting to travel 4 weekends in a row, so might as well tank the first one

Not so sure about that... Richmond Athletics' main goal last season was to win the 2011 Provincial Men's "B" Cup, and they beat Lakehill (VISL) in the round of 16. At least one Richmond club went to the semi-finals (if not further... can't find brackets from previous years anywhere).

Question - according to the RSSL website, Richmond Athletics and Islanders FC will be hosting their matches at "MOAT". Any clue where that is? The RSSL frontpage with news about the Provincials gives no details. I've Goggled "MOAT", and nothing comes up. I've looked at the list of all fields in Richmond, and nothing.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so sure about that... Richmond Athletics' main goal last season was to win the 2011 Provincial Men's "B" Cup, and they beat Lakehill (VISL) in the round of 16. At least one Richmond club went to the semi-finals (if not further... can't find brackets from previous years anywhere).

Question - according to the RSSL website, Richmond Athletics and Islanders FC will be hosting their matches at "MOAT". Any clue where that is? The RSSL frontpage with news about the Provincials gives no details. I've Goggled "MOAT", and nothing comes up. I've looked at the list of all fields in Richmond, and nothing.

Minuro turf

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's not how it was last year, we were bottom and we played 2 home games...

You are confused. Here is last year's draw:

Lulu Island (RSSL)
GEU Knights (FVSL)

GEU Inter (FVSL)
LUFC Young Guns (FVSL)

Richmond Athletics (RSSL)
Lakehill (VISL)

Richmond All Blacks (RSSL)
Parsi FC (BMSL)

Rino's Vancouver SC "B" (VMSL)
UBC Metropolitan (VMSL)

Shaheen (VMSL)
Gordon Head (VISL)

Bacardi FC (BMSL)
PAU Nomads (FVSL)

VicWest Spurs (VISL)
TSA Royals (VMSL)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are confused. Here is last year's draw:

Lulu Island (RSSL)
GEU Knights (FVSL)

GEU Inter (FVSL)
LUFC Young Guns (FVSL)

Richmond Athletics (RSSL)
Lakehill (VISL)

Richmond All Blacks (RSSL)
Parsi FC (BMSL)

Rino's Vancouver SC "B" (VMSL)
UBC Metropolitan (VMSL)

Shaheen (VMSL)
Gordon Head (VISL)

Bacardi FC (BMSL)
PAU Nomads (FVSL)

VicWest Spurs (VISL)
TSA Royals (VMSL)

Then my bad, sorry

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Inter we wear Royal Blue jerseys with white trim and white shorts and royal socks...our alternates are black and white stripes....do u have white tops?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They lost their best two strikers and center mids, let the forwards hold the ball they wont shoot from anywhere outside the 18 and the outside mids don't like to run....good luck Vaselos

Bollocks. Just double-team the portly english kid.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos.
We, Inter, can go all white than. socks, shorts, jerseys. Or would it be better for us to go black shorts and socks, with white tops? Doesnt matter to me.
Cheers See you tomorrow

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, We will wear Royal tops white shorts and royal socks the royal is not dark....so if you go all white all black or a combo it would work well...you guys know we're at the park with track and grand stand around it...Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0