Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the only team that can mark him is a div 4 valley team.

I have a hard time wanting the coyotes to win after ACBC embarrassed the league and couldn't field a team so their players could try and win the Who gives a **** B cup.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just make sure u man mark dever orgill who plays up front and u will have the game for sure....without him they have nothing , they wont put 7 passes together.... just kick up to dever and hopefully he pulls of some magic....without the ball he is sooooo freaking fast but with the ball at his feet he is controllable with the help of a second defender....i will be at the final so well see what happens...good luck

Are you a sore loser or what? haha
I'll say this, you guys have a really good team and they beat you guys. So they gotta be somewhat good and competitive.
With Dever, they're a promotion winning Div.2 side. Without him, probably middle of the pack.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a hard time wanting the coyotes to win after ACBC embarrassed the league and couldn't field a team so their players could try and win the Who gives a **** B cup.

I'm torn as to whether support The Coyotes or not but they are representing the FVSL and if the other team is sandbagging then why can't The Coyotes too. It's not like Scott S. is playing for a D4 team ;).

not-who-you-think

May 2, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
After attending most of the provincial cup games I am both very pleased yet disappointed. While enjoying the great play over the past weeks, this all has been taken away with this banter. I feel it is now the appropriate time to put our bruised egos aside and congratulate the two derserving teams who made the final.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After attending most of the provincial cup games I am both very pleased yet disappointed. While enjoying the great play over the past weeks, this all has been taken away with this banter. I feel it is now the appropriate time to put our bruised egos aside and congratulate the two derserving teams who made the final.

If the Coyotes win, the provincial champs were not good enough to beat Inter... :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think all finals are being played at Burnaby Lake next weekend... I haven't been able to figure out if they are on turf or across the road on grass :confused:

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think all finals are being played at Burnaby Lake next weekend... I haven't been able to figure out if they are on turf or across the road on grass :confused:
its on turf same as the A cup...their only an hour apart on Burnaby Lake West # 5 and # 1, im gonna watch both games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0