Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2-1 Metro Ford
Dragons 2 - 0 PCOV
Poco 1-0 Columbus
North Delta 4 - 0 Powell River
UVic 2-1 Roma
Sapp 2-1 PK's
Gorge 3-1 CV United
West Van 2-0 Delta

Good Luck to All Teams.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signing deadline has come and gone. I heard that the bearcubs might be travelling out to Gates to watch this one...

download

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
-Westside in overtime
-PCOV, something is up cause Fantabulous hasn't said nothing in any forums for awhile!!
-Powell River, just cause ND will be hungover from their Saturday night out in PR!
-U Vic as they didn't abide by the stated Provincial Cup Competition " In the spirit of fair play"
-Sapperton
-Gorge
-West Van

IMO game of the opening round POCO vs Columbus. Very tough call for me as my heart votes for Columbus but my head is telling me POCO is due not only for this win but also a long run in the BC's this spring!!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, well, well.....where to start?!! I'll let someone else give the full details here on a 2-1 (ot) win by the Dragons over PCOV. Shocking reffing!!! Man in the middle stole the show. I believe he called 4 or 5 pk's in the game. His last pk given was with 4 min left and the PCOV bench went nuts and resulted with Pinto (Coach) and 2 of our players on the bench all getting tossed and 1 player got tossed that was on the field. As a result, Dragons miss the pk and we are headed to ot down a guy and down 2 from our bench (not smart). "Lalli" Levitz scored on a free kick for the winning goal in the first ot. A lot of drama in this game which I won't comment on and both teams didnt play well and draw would've been the ideal result. Good luck to the Dragons from here.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 3 Delta Utd 2 final. WV went up 2-0 after the first half, DU made it 2-1 on a a bit of an error in the back about 15 minutes in to the second, WV made it 3-1 rather quickly after that, and the Delta got a late one on a free kick. Poorly played game by both teams who were both quite rusty.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV vs Peach Arch Dragons

Today's referee in our game was the worst referring job i have ever witnessed in my entire life playing soccer. It was so disgusting it makes me want to PUKE!!! Noel or Nole should not be doing any reffing for any organized sports above the age of 3. I always hear how bad the officiating is in the Fraser Valley but to see it first hand was DISGUSTING!!! When the players on the other team after winning come up and apologize; sure tells you something.

Peace Arch Dragons are all a good bunch of guys and wish them all the best next week!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, I agree they are a good team when everyone's out but yesterday wasn't the case. Both teams were missing a few guys but it wasn't the best played game by either team and I think both teams can improve on the pk's:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0