Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, Yoda is being humble again, as he actually played a ton of minutes in Poco's opening round game against Howe Sound. Hats off to PCOV as the scoreline doesn't flatter Roma, PCOV was definitely deserving of the W but even they would admit the game was closer then what the scoreline shows. PCOV will also be missing a few key guys tonight as they got injured last week, so Peace Arch could pull off another upset! I'm still a little confused about WV last week not going with Johnny Canuck in the pipes. After all from what I had heard he was scooped up just before the trade deadline from Columbus on the promise that he was going to be the main guy in net come BC's?:confused: Was Johnny Canuck just a rental player or will he be back with WV again next year??? My picks for this weekend are
-PCOV will somehow find a way to eak out a win over Peace Arch.
-POCO finds another gear after the scare they got last week and beat Sapp by a couple of goals
- Columbus takes care of the River men, but at least the PR boys get to enjoy a Saturday night under the big City lights!!
- North Delta also does in UVic in Overtime.

Yeah I was very confused as well, I thought I was signed for the bc's as well and that's y I pick west van to win it all. But I guess management or someone thought I wasn't up for the challenge. But hey that's soccer and as for next season , it's a wAit and see what is offered to me , if any. I have poco/Columbus in one semi n pcov/uvic in other

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 0-3 PCOV. Thought we came out strong and carried the play in the first half. We scored about 20-25 in to take the lead. Both teams had some chances but were unable to score. I thought we sat back in the 2nd half and Coastal started pushing for the equalizer and carried majority of the play. We made some subs and it paid off late in the game as Vito scored 2 nice goals to seal the deal. Credit to the Coastal keeper who played well and made a great pk save and to stop the rebound too or it could've been 4-0. Now to see if we play ND or UVic in the final 4.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz,

There is no debate. I, nor you or your teammates, have and never will see a shin pad place a ball with such accuracy in the top corner!! "Andre" should buy a lottery ticket.

That shin pad should be placed in the PCOV hall of fame!! Peace Arch has knocked PCOV out of provincials the last two years, I guess asking for a threepeat was too much.:rolleyes:

Gomesy was huge tonight, starting with that terrific stop on the goal line that would have put us up 1 buzz, and continuing throughout the game with his distribution, penetrating runs, and defensive prowess.

All the best in your semifinal, rumour has it that you would like to travel to the Island to see this "Julie" :D

Gilly

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"All the best rumour has it that you would like to travel to the Island to see this "Julie" :D"

Gilly

I think team starter has got first dibs on the mighty Julie.

Gilly, good game and Coastal were great lads on and off the pitch.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco V Sapperton.

Tough game. Poor reffing, goal called back, PK, very soft red card and several yellows, some deserved some not.
Very quiet 2nd half for the ref, based on the first red there should have been more.
So much running.

Should have been 5-0 Poco at half. Sapperton was very unlucky not to tie with Poco clearing the ball off the line with only 5 to go.

Justine is an embarrassment to his team. Lots of rough tough guys out there. He is a level unto himself.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to pcov on a well deserved win, they were the better team. A lot of our guys had less than stellar performances, myself included but we battled to the end. To my teammates, great season boys, really enjoyed my first year of masters. Good luck rangers and thanx for the support last night.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness gone back into TTP hibernation?
In case he's curious Carson is still saving himself and I got a minute or two.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good battle and hats off to PCOV on a deserved win! As G said, a few of us were not good enough on the night and didn't take our chances to equalize. Gomesy & Pechey were the difference!
As Lallz pic suggests, the 'shin pad' sealed the deal with a postage stamp!
Peace Arch out drank the home team (consolation).
Stupid Bronco, I could smell you in the old change room at South Memorial.
Good luck to all the lads left in the tourney, we learned a lot about our team and hope to build on this.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0