Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well he is posting under the BC Senior Provincials thread. They are a Masters team and it does not specify mens or women's. I'll let it go.

~stickingupformyfellowmod

Wow Yoda really are you that fecking stupid
Masters = Men's
Classsics=Women's

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Yoda really are you that fecking stupid
Masters = Men's
Classsics=Women's

I'm well aware of that L-arse-son, considering i play Masters and my wife plays Classics, but thanks for clarifying that.
Are you that fecking stupid that people can't get over a minor name difference and need a whole new thread for 1 picture?
Besides its Regs. He can do whatever he fecking wants!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy is into the single malt again.

The men’s and women’s A champs advance to nationals in Halifax in October, while Coastal FC Supra and Columbus FC (recently inducted into the Canadian soccer hall of fame) qualify for Westerns in September, which will, oddly, be held in Quebec.

mannicchiarico@timescolonist.com
==========
I got this from the open thread, article written in the Times Colonist . . . Did Columbus win in a different division that then has westerns in Quebec?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From BC Soccer

In the Deryl Hughes Cup (men’s over 35) recent Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame inductees in the
‘Organization of Distinction’ category, Columbus FC (VMSL) showed their experience by dominating Fraser Valley Soccer League Champions, North Delta SC Rangers and winning 4-0. Craig Richards, (named game MVP), a superb solo effort from Salvatore Cuccione, a long cross/shot with his first touch from sub Vito Lore and Scott Walters were the scorers for Columbus who now go on to represent BC in the Western Canadian Masters in Saskatchewan in late September.

Stand in Coach for the day and long serving player of Columbus FC Frank Ciaccia commented on the team’s achievement; “the guys performed really well and deserved their win. We had some injuries and players missing but everyone contributed to a great victory. This is a special year for the club who are celebrating 60 years and this win, combined with the men winning the VMSL premier league championship, the masters wining their League B Cup and the club being inducted into the Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame make it one to remember”.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm well aware of that L-arse-son, considering i play Masters and my wife plays Classics, but thanks for clarifying that.
Are you that fecking stupid that people can't get over a minor name difference and need a whole new thread for 1 picture?
Besides its Regs. He can do whatever he fecking wants!

Nice answer muppet

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0