Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupy19

Apr 25, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were missing 9 players (6 starters) from our team that is currently in cup play. We are getting old you know, we need rest. That being said I was at the Tuesday game and you definitely out played the team we fielded.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach, if you're feeling that excited about your summer squad why don't you set up a friendly with Surrey Temple and see how you fare? I can't imagine that Temple are up to much in the coming weeks.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach, if you're feeling that excited about your summer squad why don't you set up a friendly with Surrey Temple and see how you fare? I can't imagine that Temple are up to much in the coming weeks.

I think before we arrange a game with Surrey Temple we will need a warm up with the AllBlacks

SousChef

Apr 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you field the same players in provincial cup ?
You should bring our players a case of beer for the not to serious game that was just a training session for the Allblacks
well it clearly worked in our favour as we got the win, and it worked in your favour as you guys got the win! everyone is a winner... oh wait were still in the provincals... awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0