Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BC Senior Girls High School Soccer

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you too, T4life. I am 100% confident that you will be at provincials. Solid team for sure.

Guess you were wrong. Shocked that we aren't even making Valleys let alone Provicials.

PR 2 Elgin 1

We needed a point an Sullivan to lose to Tammy as we expected would happen. Despite a great effort from the 12 girls available we fell short. And so did Tammy.

We know we are a top team, but that we would have to grind out results in close games. Should have beat Tammy and Sullivan. And to get only 1 point really ended our season. I'm biased, but this clearly proves our league zone is the best in BC. The top 4 or 5 could all compete at Provincials. Sadly only 4 make Valleys and likely 2 or 3 get to Provies.

That's all from me this year. Good luck to the rest of y'all. If I have throw my support to anyone...... Go Devils

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite, T4life....I'm very very surprised but it also shows in such a short season how important every game is. There will be a few teams in other zones who will be lucky with the fact you aren't in the Valleys. Keep the head up and get the girls ready for next year. Good luck with the rest of the school year, T4life.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McMath 7 Steveston-London 0 - SL is one of the three AAA schools in Richmond and who we will be playing next Tuesday in the final for seedings out of Richmond before we play the much more difficult Vancouver schools. Still short on bodies as two more were out today....but three others played who didn't play last week but only finished with 11 again. Hopefully by next Thursday everything will be in place to give it a good go.

Tomorrow is a massive game against Tamanawis for the Devils.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 3 Tamanawis 2 - Tamanawis had nothing the first half and it was 3 - 0 at the half. Then we played the worst half of the season. Tamanawis scored two and we held on. Finished the league portion with a perfect record which should give us the 1 or 2 seed in the Valley tournament. That is very important for home games BUT if we play like we did the second half it will be two and out. I'm confident we will not play that way on Tuesday because we can't be any worse. Thanks to Ballbaby for making a trip out to watch. We did score two nice goals in the first half though for him. :)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 3 Tamanawis 2 - Tamanawis had nothing the first half and it was 3 - 0 at the half. Then we played the worst half of the season. Tamanawis scored two and we held on. Finished the league portion with a perfect record which should give us the 1 or 2 seed in the Valley tournament. That is very important for home games BUT if we play like we did the second half it will be two and out. I'm confident we will not play that way on Tuesday because we can't be any worse. Thanks to Ballbaby for making a trip out to watch. We did score two nice goals in the first half though for him. :)

I had to go see what the coach of the top two ranked high school teams in the province is doing.

white shoe's whip

Apr 11, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick island upate from yesterday...Victoria Ryan Cup City AAA Girls Semi-Finals...Oak Bay 3 Reynold's nil, Stelly's 3 Belmont 2 PK's.
Final goes this Tuesday and correction to my previous note...Islands hosted by Campbell River - May 12/13/14 not Dover (Nanaimo) as previously posted. All the best to all teams on the mainland and here on the island on the road to the provincials...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw is set for the Fraser Valley Tournament which starts on Tuesday.

#1 South Delta vs. #16 Brookswood
#2 Fleetwood vs. #15 Heritage Woods
#3 Charles Best vs. #14 Fraser Heights
#4 Clayton Heights vs. #13 Tamanawis
#5 Panorama Ridge vs. #12 Lord Tweedsmuir
#6 Sardis vs. #11 Sullivan Heights
#7 Centennial vs. #10 Enver Creek
#8 North Surrey vs. #9 Terry Fox

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#1 (1 vs 16)South DeltaBrookswood Winskill Park Turf
(3:00pm Kickoff) 5-0
#2 (8 vs 9)

North SurreyTerry FoxNorth Surrey Secondary 2-1
#3 (5 vs 12) Panorama RidgeLord TweedsmuirNewton Athletic Turf
(3:00pm Kickoff) 3-1
#4 (4 vs 13) Clayton HeightsTamanawisCloverdale Athletic Turf 3-0
#5 (3 vs 14) Charles BestFraser HeightsCharles Best Secondary Turf 6-0
#6 (6 vs 11) SardisSullivan HeightsSardis Secondary 1-0
#7 (7 vs 10) CentennialEnver CreekCunnings Turf @ Coquitlam Town Centre 4-1
#8 (2 vs 15) Fleetwood ParkHeritage WoodsFleetwood Park Secondary 1-0

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McMath 7 Steveston-London 0 - Richmond Final

Start the Vancouver playoffs on Thursday against Prince of Wales in a do or die game.

South Delta plays on Thursday against North Surrey with a berth on the line.........

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0, Spartans were robbed by a goal that was at least 5 yards offside :mad:

~howdidido?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, White Shoes, I actually was at McMath's game as it was a lose and go home game.......
It was 1 - 0 for South Delta and according to Coach Sweeney North Surrey didn't have a sniff at goal while SD had several quality chances which hit the woodwork or their keeper made good saves. So it is 13 in a row for South Delta, something which no other senior girls soccer team has ever done. This group of girls works as hard as any group we have had during this time which is a credit to all of them.

McMath won 8 - 0 over Prince of Wales who showed up with 10 players.....but not it gets really tough with a game against Point Grey on Tuesday. McMath needs to win two more to get in while South Delta plays Panorama Ridge in the semi-final of the Valleys with the winner playing the winner of Charles Best and Centennial.

white shoe's whip

Apr 11, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Captain Shamrock for the game reports.Wow, a whole lot of goal scoring recently from the mainland games and several tight results...All the best with Point Grey and Panorama Ridge next week.Island teams are resting for this coming Monday/Tuesday island showdown games in Nanaimo' (Dover) not Campbell River as last reported (web page hadn't been updated)...Belmont,Reynold's, Oak Bay and Stelly's represent lower island and 4 others will represent the north island TBC. All teams will be out to beat Stelly's. Which 2 island teams will make the provincials? Way too close to call right now for any of that. It may be a good idea for the guy at The Province (Howard?) to update his provincial rankings a bit... 1 thing that I can tell you for certain is that all of these 4 lower island teams are getting stronger'..................3 maybe even 4 island teams could be in the top 10 BC rankings? :wa::bronco::knvb:

White Shoe's Whip

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an Island website that has all of the scores of the different parts of the Island? There never was before?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No luck finding it White Shoes......no idea where it is hiding which would make rankings very difficult......

South Delta 1 Panorama Ridge 0 (OT) - A very scrappy game which resulted in few chances. PR had one great chance in the first half when our center back gave the ball away in a terrible area and ended up with a decent cross and one time shot which our goalie got too. Fortunately it wasn't hit that well. For the remainder of the half it was very pedestrian....

The second half we were much better at dictating the game in their end and had two good chances in front of goal but nothing to show for it. PR didn't have a shot in the second half but had a few crosses but nothing else. In OT, we were gifted a PK(I thought it was a harsh call) and our girl buried it. We then shut the door for the last 8 minutes and they didn't get a sniff. PR outworked us in the first half but I thought we took over a bit more in the second half and the OT. They were missing a main threat who played against us last time due to injury I assume as she was there. Onto Charles Best on Thursday for the final.....which I won't be at. :( FML

Let's go, Devils.

white shoe's whip

Apr 11, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the updates Captain Shamrock...latest news from the island is Belmont & Oak Bay will be representing the island at the provincials. I will follow up with more details when I get my staff reports...
Good luck to all teams from the island & from the mainland at the provincials.

You're always 1 game away from not making it & 1 game from winning it all!

Go Devils.

White Shoe's Whip

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0