Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game. Lots of spirit both ways. We top our hat to the comeback by Red Devils and good luck in the finals. You earned it today. To your short little coach who tried to kick off a riot at the end by asking our team as we walk off how does that loss feel? We'll be just fine, we had a good run, beat some great teams along the way and will live to play another day. The rest of your squad is class. Now go beat united in the final.
Rowdie rowdie

Zola86

Dec 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to red devils. Losing for the first time hurts but from what I've seen the two best teams are in the final. Should be a cracker of a final. Looking forward to div. 2 next season.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdies will be a strong team in 2 next year if they can keep the current squad and possibly ad to it even.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was a great game to watch yesterday. They're were individual battles all over the park. Goals, cards, intensity and some extra time as well, everything you need in a great semi final. I would agree with most of the previous posts saying the better team on the day won. Westcoast United vs The Fraser Valley Red Devils in the final. Only one team has beat united this year, and it's the Red Devils. They just handed the rowdies their first loss of the season (they're now 24-0-1). Predictions for the final?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just adds to the div 2 provincial spots drama playing out right now. FV win is good news for Dynamo and Milan

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm gonna have to put my money on United 3-1. 3rd times a charm for the young lads. Not many teams get a chance at the presidents final let alone 3 in a row. I think they finally take it home and win the Bradner for the treble.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sober up. The rowdies could probably beat westcoast United. The Red Devils have taken points in 2 out of 3 games from them this year. It's going to be a great final.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have any idea of what time the pres cup final will be ?

Going to be one hell of a final vs the young United boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0