Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

baller999

Mar 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 3 - Rowdies 4

Have to give the Rowdies credit, they did what they had to do to win on a shitty windy field. I don't know why your striker plays div 3, but he was the difference. We had the 3-2 lead with 5 to go and then he took over, nice winner in the last minute. Very good player and caused problems for us all day. the other tall striker #23 was very effective as well. I would say Rowdies are a top 4 div 2 team and i'm sure div 3 has been a bore for you. Saying this however i'm confident we would beat them majority of the time if we played you more and weren't missing a couple of our key players (last year's MVP), but you got us on the day. You had a couple quality guys, but mostly classless goons. Your sideline in particular chirped the entire game, and based on their comments i'm betting their collective IQ wouldn't break 100. this was definitely shown by the idiot on your team who earned a red after the final whistle trying to pick a fight. I'm expecting Rowdies will win one or two more cup games before getting beat. Dynamo would of beaten you if they were still alive, Westcoast United should route the score if you last that long. Good luck the rest of the way, you're a good team but need to show some more class in my opinion.

Ham

Nov 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to burst your bubble @Ham but I'm also a Moderator in here, so it's my job to check up on the new users to make sure they are welcomed with open arms. How am I doing so far?

Not feeling the love as a new member but your avatar more than makes up for it. Certainly better than my boy Simer's...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow u couldnt be more wrong. Being on the sidelines and watching the only classlist guys were your goalie and some idiot wearing BMX mittens who after the game to tried fight someone and the guy who got the red was sticking up for a teammate. What about your meathead goalie who yapped all game hauled someone down in the box cause he got out jumped (he is 7 feet tall ;)) on the last corner kick. It's funny your perception of the game. I give #2 credit he was a good player and was the one guy who tried to get BMX mittens to back off.

It was a great game to watch back and fourth lots of chances but the best team won yesterday plain and simple.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow u couldnt be more wrong. Being on the sidelines and watching the only classlist guys were your goalie and some idiot wearing BMX mittens who after the game to tried fight someone and the guy who got the red was sticking up for a teammate. What about your meathead goalie who yapped all game hauled someone down in the box cause he got out jumped (he is 7 feet tall ;)) on the last corner kick. It's funny your perception of the game. I give #2 credit he was a good player and was the one guy who tried to get BMX mittens to back off.

It was a great game to watch back and fourth lots of chances but the best team won yesterday plain and simple.

Hahahahahha are you kidding me!!!!???? Sparta chirpy............... They are all pastors and missionaries. If you heard chirping from their keeper he was probably speaking in tongues! One of their guys tried to fight you? I doubt that, he was probably trying to pray for you or wish you good luck in the cup and your guy was probably like "oh look at here dis guy walkin up on me afder the game, I'm uh thinkin he wants to throw down"
Ok, ok rowdies you guys are good, I mean real good. I mean pulp fiction, pawn shop basement scene finger lickin good. Tell your boy with the fcuked up name to keep posting more avatar picks:shame::shame:

Ham

Nov 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 3 - Rowdies 4

Have to give the Rowdies credit, they did what they had to do to win on a shitty windy field. I don't know why your striker plays div 3, but he was the difference. We had the 3-2 lead with 5 to go and then he took over, nice winner in the last minute. Very good player and caused problems for us all day. the other tall striker #23 was very effective as well. I would say Rowdies are a top 4 div 2 team and i'm sure div 3 has been a bore for you. Saying this however i'm confident we would beat them majority of the time if we played you more and weren't missing a couple of our key players (last year's MVP), but you got us on the day. You had a couple quality guys, but mostly classless goons. Your sideline in particular chirped the entire game, and based on their comments i'm betting their collective IQ wouldn't break 100. this was definitely shown by the idiot on your team who earned a red after the final whistle trying to pick a fight. I'm expecting Rowdies will win one or two more cup games before getting beat. Dynamo would of beaten you if they were still alive, Westcoast United should route the score if you last that long. Good luck the rest of the way, you're a good team but need to show some more class in my opinion.

You give us "credit" then call us classless goons, drop IQ smack and start shite at the end of the game during hand shakes, but you're right we're classless. You're lucky all we got was a red card. It was a spirited game the whole 90 but suggesting we chirped more than your guys is stretching reality. Your backlines vaginas were leaking the whole game. The ref handed you free kick after free kick and we still out chanced you the whole game and we probably should've won by 3 goals. Our own goal and the ref is the only thing that kept it close. Poor form Sparta, learn to lose with some dignity.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahahahahha are you kidding me!!!!???? Sparta chirpy............... They are all pastors and missionaries. If you heard chirping from their keeper he was probably speaking in tongues! One of their guys tried to fight you? I doubt that, he was probably trying to pray for you or wish you good luck in the cup and your guy was probably like "oh look at here dis guy walkin up on me afder the game, I'm uh thinkin he wants to throw down"
Ok, ok rowdies you guys are good, I mean real good. I mean pulp fiction, pawn shop basement scene finger lickin good. Tell your boy with the fcuked up name to keep posting more avatar picks:shame::shame:

Were u at the game? I didn't see, would have come over and said hi

Simer aujla

Oct 2, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey R-tee, thats my real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0