Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ham

Nov 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you guys play a pretty skilled level of soccer. ;)

One thing has nothing to do with the other, just taking the piss. Reserve judgement until you watch us play, we'd love to have you out

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing has nothing to do with the other, just taking the piss. Reserve judgement until you watch us play, we'd love to have you out

Well I'm definitely intrigued! And you aren't far from that being a possibility. I'll check my schedule and see if I can squeeze in a Div 3 game somewhere this weekend. ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
quick @Yoda a new tattooed bird in Biggus Lippus......i need to wash my eyes again as Simars avator is burning them....quick @Yoda to the happy site and fetch me something light, tight and tattooed just right!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammond noon Milan vs Knights then over to Pitt Turf for Rowdies vs Titans at 2pm (i hope they still have the orange mom)

FCZ

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you should focus on going for some runs, instead of trash talking on TTP. I hope you realize you got killed down that wing. Your midfield guy #10 bailed you out so many times in the first half.

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you should focus on going for some runs, instead of trash talking on TTP. I hope you realize you got killed down that wing. Your midfield guy #10 bailed you out so many times in the first half.

It's called a dad bod big guy. Over half the squads on the wrong side of 30 with our kids running around the sideline. Our star striker who apparently shouldn't be allowed to play with his friends is mid 30's with a small army of kids too. I started this squad from a pool in Phoenix with a bag of nachos on my gut floating around a pool 4 years ago with the principle, good guys first, skill secondary, we are all friends off the pitch so the "chirpy" stuff is always just in retaliation. If you beak a guy on our squad you'll hear it all game from everyone. That's what being a good teammate is all about. I thought SPARTA played a solid game and we were fortunate to get two late goals and get thru. Pitch was same for both teams as was the wind so don't blame that. If we lose next round oh well the beers will taste the same.
Rowdie fcuking rowdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0