Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, if this isn't motivation for all the Dynamo who "read" ttp to get typing I don't know what is?
Nice to see so many new guys on here stirring the water. Regs just got an offer from Facebook for ttp because of all the traffic in this thread.

There have been more posts today then those cnuts in the entire pak cup thread.

In div 2, and what I know of other divisions, there has not been the same team of guys under the same "Dynamo" together for as long as us. So, hold your smoke for a second there bop. If I can lose a tire or two over the summer our teams will get well acquainted next season. Unless someone offers us promotion tbl o_O.
Dude, then you don't know "what is."

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see so many new guys on here stirring the water. Regs just got an offer from Facebook for ttp because of all the traffic in this thread.

There have been more posts today then those cnuts in the entire pak cup thread.

It's just a bunch of guys who finally have a chance to win something in their lives living the dream is all.

But I agree, Pak guys are Cnuts. Too cool.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt that the Rowdies are the tightest team in the league, there are a lot of guys that think they are but us The Bradner Redshirts all grew up together in a town of about 2500 residence. Four sets of brothers and couple brothers inlaw , 1 son inlaw and a few family friends, our fathers played on the team and personally my grandfather played on the team. We were established in 1946, we are at this time a bunch of smoking drinking alcoholics in Div 4 on the verge of promotion again ( not sure that we want it but will move up if we win our Div ).

Our club has had a very long and quite successful run in years past. Lots of Pak cups back in the day when I started with the team ( my dad had just retired at the time 1980 ). The club disbanded around 82 but my brother and I called a bunch of friends in 99 and got the club back together. We were never as successful as the original club but advanced as far as div 2 in mid 2000 and are still together.

We are not a club.....we are a Family!

Rowdy69

Feb 29, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt that the Rowdies are the tightest team in the league, there are a lot of guys that think they are but us The Bradner Redshirts all grew up together in a town of about 2500 residence. Four sets of brothers and couple brothers inlaw , 1 son inlaw and a few family friends, our fathers played on the team and personally my grandfather played on the team. We were established in 1946, we are at this time a bunch of smoking drinking alcoholics in Div 4 on the verge of promotion again ( not sure that we want it but will move up if we win our Div ).

Our club has had a very long and quite successful run in years past. Lots of Pak cups back in the day when I started with the team ( my dad had just retired at the time 1980 ). The club disbanded around 82 but my brother and I called a bunch of friends in 99 and got the club back together. We were never as successful as the original club but advanced as far as div 2 in mid 2000 and are still together.

We are not a club.....we are a Family!
Im tight with my brother too, we share alot in common, we both crawled outta the same cave so I can respect what you guys got going on there.

jaywood

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since I've only seen a few of the teams play, these are WAGs (wild-ass guesses), but I'm gonna pull for the underdogs and my club's teams and guess wins for the Royals (3-2), Rockets (3-1), Milan (PKs), and Rowdies (2-0). Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0