Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BC Mens Provincial Masters Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally played my ex team of years and got the W. Great feeling. Credit to Temple as they came out strong and stunned us by taking the lead. 1-1 at half. 2nd half was a different story. One way traffic for the most part. Finally buried our chances. Temple is one of the better Fraser valley teams by far. Missing a few keys guys too. Good game to be a part of....on to Westside

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes we inquired about a protest. Didar was on the suspended list prior to our match. We told the Croatia guys and they gave us the "whatever" response.

We assumed that the BC Soccer list was accurate ... and tried to be gentlemen and let Croatia know before the match started. I guess they knew something that we didn't! BC Soccer admitted this morning they made an administrative error and Didar shouldn't have been on the suspended list.

So we aren't going to protest ... not sure the recourse for bad BC Soccer paperwork though. Will be strange not to be in the final this year ...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gut feeling and they knocked out what is usually a very strong side in UVic Alumni... for some reason I have it in my head that Saanich Fusion masters has a few of the old Gorge powerhouse players.

Oh and I know all the punters here on TTP are going to take the VMSL side so why payout so much?

:)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We literally dominated today....right smallsy? Scoreless at half. Then a very wild 2nd half. Westside takes the lead and we tie it up. We took the lead with approx 25 to go. We had some sitters to go up 3-1 and clukdnt seal the deal. Westside comes back and ties it.. 2-2 heading into ot. 1st half of ot we were all over them. Unfortunately we couldn't finish.Last minute of the 1st half westside had a corner and the ball hadn't crossed the line but the linesman said it did. 3-2 westside. Late in the 2nd ot westside got the insurance marker to make it 4-2. With less than 4 to go, we were awarded a pk and scored. In the end Westside hung on for the victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0